SpaceX employees denounce CEO Musk as 'distraction': letter [CLOSED DUE TO POLITICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
His girlfriends don’t have a good track record of telling the truth. Amber Heard is paying Mr Depp multiple millions for making things up.
If you think all your girlfriends are crazy, maybe it's not them.

If all you see on the road are assholes, maybe you're the...?

-Crissa
Sponsored

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag

-Crissa
All my wives are definitely, errrr, (only had one wife of 25 years) … experience tells me not to finish the comment.

Morning Star

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2077 Tesla Cybertruck
There is a lot of anti-worker sentiment in this thread and a lot of apologism for a man who routinely mistreats employees and others in his personal life. Elon is a liability that will have to be dealt with eventually in all of his companies. He’s unstable and polarizing and these attributes will destabilize the culture and morale of the companies he’s a part of, especially if he remains in a leadership role. On top of that he’s one of the top causes of apprehension and doubt for people who would otherwise be interested in his companies products or services.

Unless he learns to be a team player or ups his charisma game this is the future he’s creating for himself.

Last edited:

TheLastStarfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Challenger, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Country flag
People are going to agree or disagree on whether he's an issue based on whether they agree or disagree with the things he says. As such, this conversation will unfortunately go nowhere until it is sucked into the vortex of politics and the mods shut it down. I enjoy those political discussions, but they are understandably banned here.

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
At least I can use this thread as my EM troll Hitlist. ;) ;)

The people who are making it political are those who think he is apposed to their own political beliefs. No matter the side.

A person is allowed to have his own beliefs and not be part of any party, even though some might by happen chance overlap with some views, whilst others do not.

Isn't that a sign of a healthy unbiased independent mind?

And for those that call themselves "investors" have they looked at other parts of the market and asked why? Is EM responsible for that too?

I'm pretty sure at least half of the decisions EM makes, 90% of executives could and would never actually make in the first place. That is why he is where he is, he is a risk taker, operates intuitively (he said) and makes decisions in the full knowledge some might be wrong, but on the next revision he will get the opportunity to correct it. He is not afraid of change and readily has the ability to accept it for what it is. Rapid reiteration.

Anyways...I look forward to the pile on because I'm a non-conformist. 🤪:ROFLMAO:

TheLastStarfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Challenger, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Country flag
At least I can use this thread as my EM troll Hitlist. ;) ;)

The people who are making it political are those who think he is apposed to their own political beliefs. No matter the side.

A person is allowed to have his own beliefs and not be part of any party, even though some might by happen chance overlap with some views, whilst others do not.

Isn't that a sign of a healthy unbiased independent mind?

And for those that call themselves "investors" have they looked at other parts of the market and asked why? Is EM responsible for that too?

I'm pretty sure at least half of the decisions EM makes, 90% of executives could and would never actually make in the first place. That is why he is where he is, he is a risk taker, operates intuitively (he said) and makes decisions in the full knowledge some might be wrong, but on the next revision he will get the opportunity to correct it. He is not afraid of change and readily has the ability to accept it for what it is. Rapid reiteration.

Anyways...I look forward to the pile on because I'm a non-conformist. 🤪:ROFLMAO:
I conform to non-conforming.

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
I conform to non-conforming.
If only we could be rid of our biases, no one can, except you know of course, yours truly!! :LOL:

Actively seeking them out helps to create perspective though, whereas not seeking them out just creates an even more closed mind.

Dusty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Creator
Country flag

-Crissa
Amber Heard left the real version of a poop emoji in the their bed. . . I don't know who was the sheriff or the mayor, but they were both running things in Crazytown.

As far as Elon goes, he's becoming an issue. I was toying with the idea of getting a Y and giving it to my wife when the CT was available then using her car as the CT trade-in.

I hadn't mentioned the plan to her and she was very open to Teslas. But, last weekend she flat out said she doesn't want a Tesla. She said this out of the conversational blue, which tells me it's an issue. She flat out said I can get whatever I want, but she doesn't want anything to do with Musk's ventures because of him. This is a problem because she's not a car person, and for her to NOT like a car for a specific pin point reason is way off character. She thinks the CT is butt-ugly but was still only indifferent towards it.

Her chain of thought for buying a car is in this order:

- Can it fit all of the family's luggage, the family, and the dog
- Is it comfortable for her to sit in
- Is dark blue or grey available right now
- If it meets all of the above . . . buy the cheapest one.

Done.

She was just recently ready to add "EV" as a must, but guess what... That item now says "is it a Non-Tesla EV"

Elon needs to learn to STFU or atleast go on alternating 6 month breaks from social media.

YeahYeahYeah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Tundra(sold),02 Subaru Outback,1967 Fastback
Occupation
Electrician
Country flag
He's obviously coming up against attacks from every angle now, I wonder why? :unsure: .

Whatever the definition of this word is now? it's probably obsolete https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/liberal

broadminded-are you kidding? that's definitely obsolete

broad-mind·ed | \ ˈbrȯd-ˈmīn-dəd , -ˌmīn- \
Definition of broad-minded

1: tolerant of varied views
2: inclined to condone minor departures from conventional behavior

These people aren't tolerant, unless you agree with them. Elon is a scientist, inventor, thinker, things are either true or false, they either work or don't work, it was only a matter of time until he drew the ire of the "tolerant" ones. Shit I'll probably get reported here or banned for politely stating the obvious, if so I bid you all adieu

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
All my wives are definitely, errrr, (only had one wife of 25 years) … experience tells me not to finish the comment.
Sometimes sample size is too small.

These people aren't tolerant, unless you agree with them.
Popper's paradox. Tolerance of intolerance is intolerance.

You don't have to agree to be supportive of anti-racism or against bullying of LGBT+. You just have to accept that there are things outside your experience that you should be conservative of opining about.

-Crissa

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
So that must explain why all of Elon's companies are failing so miserably? :ROFLMAO:
The proof is in the pudding.
Some people don't like the pudding life served them.
Others just choose not to eat their pudding.
Some make their own pudding.

But the pudding just is, if we want it, like it, ignore it, persecute it, it doesn't care. :rolleyes: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.