madquadbiker

First Name
Tony
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Navara NP300, Smart fortwo, Honda TRX700XX, Honda MSX125SF.
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I figured if they cut the orders by 50%, start building early 4th quarter, I could get mine on my 75 birthday in 2022! Damn! All these number, predictions and new photos are making me crazyo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
If that’s the case then I hope the FSD works because I won’t be fit enough to actually drive it.😂

Newton

First Name
Newton
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏🝗尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
im one of the few people fine with the 2-3 year time frame... gotta save up :eek:

Thoriceland

First Name
Thor
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota
Country flag
I predict that these "orders" will go up when people will start driving the stainless steel tank. There will bee more positive specks talking, then negative, from truck testing groups.

sk1d00

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicles
Holden VY SS Ute 2004, Volvo XC60 2009
Country flag
Brit reservation holder here (& will most definitely be completing the purchase!). I'm not sure the traditional reasons for buying the CT apply here. I live in London which shouldn't be its traditional habitat, but the CT is so damn funky (& completely guilt-free), I wouldn't be surprised if the UK/EU market for it will be pretty strong, despite its size! The only problem may be the NCAP crash tests (particularly the pedestrian safety element) which are traditionally most stringent than in the US.
London, UK DM Cybertruck pre-orderer here. Glad to see another Londoner ordering (2 guys on my street have pre-ordered also, we're talking a Victorian Terraced street) but we're going to hate those 6'6" width restrictions, hopefully the Tesla sat Nav will incorporate these.

justinpratt

First Name
Justin
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck TriMotor & Jeep GC SRT
Occupation
Clinical Director
Country flag
Impressive numbers but remember that reserving one simply takes a C-note. If the deposits were $2500 it would reflect serious buyers waiting in the wings. I predict around 50% of reservation holders will go their Tesla account and click on the refund button instead of following through with a purchase.
I wish they would offer various levels of deposits to weed out the tire kickers.
$10k deposit to get to the front of the line
$5k for the next run
$2500 for the third run and so on...

Balthezor

First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Sport, BMW X1
Country flag
I wish they would offer various levels of deposits to weed out the tire kickers.
$10k deposit to get to the front of the line
$5k for the next run
$2500 for the third run and so on...

This would be awesome. I would be down $10k. I wish the bigger deposits would be now so we can get rid of the people who preordered 5+ CTs for BS reasons.