Tesla changed the Powershare benefit for FS CT orders - from $4000 credit to $2500 voucher

Cyber Pete

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Toyota Prius
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Tesla changed the Powershare benefit for FS CT orders. It now states you will receive a $2,500.00 Tesla Shop voucher and no longer mentions a $4,000.00 installation allowance for FS Cyberbeast orders.

When I placed my FS Cyberbeast order for LTS on 5-10-24, Tesla stated they would provide a Universal Wall Connector and Powershare Gateway and a $4,000.00 installation allowance for FS Cyberbeast orders.
Sponsored

Last edited:

jf64k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 MYLR x2, 2024 FS AWD (on 05/30/2024)
Country flag
What the heck??

I hope this is retroactive to those who've already taken the $700 or will be getting the voucher. $2,500 is much more in-line, value-wise, with what was promised for FS.

Kuiper__Belt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck - Cyberbeast
Occupation
Telehealth Solutions Architect
Country flag
Ummm is this for new orders only?

pricedm

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Tesla Model Y LR. Volvo XC70 T6 retired 9/23
Occupation
IT
Country flag
might help reduce cost of Powershare installs from $4k+ to less. Many here have noted the typical $4k+ install cost might be inflated due to Tesla credit as a sort-of signal for installers to charge this amount regardless of difficulty time/ involvement.

espresso-drumbeat

First Name
Espresso
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Tesla changed the Powershare benefit for FS CT orders. It now states you will receive a $2,500.00 Tesla Shop voucher and no longer mentions a $4,000.00 installation allowance for Cyberbeast orders.
Where do you see this? If you can provide either a link or screenshot, that would be really helpful for us to address it with Tesla

espresso-drumbeat

First Name
Espresso
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck

mark555055c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD FS, 2019 Silverado Trail Boss
Country flag
Innnteresting. I took delivery a couple weeks ago, hopefully i hear something soon about this. I've been eyeing that cybertent. :D

Kamin

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD received 5/24
Occupation
Health Physicist
Country flag
Tesla changed the Powershare benefit for FS CT orders. It now states you will receive a $2,500.00 Tesla Shop voucher and no longer mentions a $4,000.00 installation allowance for Cyberbeast orders.
I just picked up my AWD cybertruck Friday 5/17/24 and seriously want to get my Powershare and charger installed. I am just using the 110 volt charging cable that came with the truck until then. Has anyone tried to add one bank of Powerwall 3 at the same time your Powershare and level 2 charger are installed? It seems that would be the cost effective time to get it. Picture of my truck just for fun.

Of note, is the rust on the center wheel hub common?

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla changed the Powershare benefit for FS CT orders - from $4000 credit to $2500 voucher Cybertruck 1

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla changed the Powershare benefit for FS CT orders - from $4000 credit to $2500 voucher Cybertruck rust on wheel

Spacenoddle

First Name
Nan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I just picked up my AWD cybertruck Friday 5/17/24 and seriously want to get my Powershare and charger installed. I am just using the 110 volt charging cable that came with the truck until then. Has anyone tried to add one bank of Powerwall 3 at the same time your Powershare and level 2 charger are installed? It seems that would be the cost effective time to get it. Picture of my truck just for fun.

Cybertruck 1.jpg

Cybertruck rust on wheel.jpg
The rust in the center hub is common. All cars are the same except they usually been covered.

BoiseCT

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2023 Model Y, Ford F150,
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag

Cybertruck 1.jpg

Cybertruck rust on wheel.jpg
SO, I asked about Powerwall/Powershare compatibility and was told that the Powershare hardware that comes with the Foundation Series is *NOT* Powerwall compatible. If you you currently have Powerwall hardware, powershare will work over this system and no upgrades are required. But, the powershare hardware we are all supposed to be getting installed is not Powerwall compatible and will need to be replaced if you want to add that capability.

T-1000

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, 2023 Mercedes EQE 350 4Matic SUV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I wonder if this is part of why there has been radio silence from Tesla for 30+ days of trying to get my credit, they are changing the process.

Last edited:

Nobell32

First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberBeast Foundation
Country flag
I submitted my survey/request for Poweshare install more than a month ago and have not heard a peep from Tesla.

Reactions: REM

espresso-drumbeat

First Name
Espresso
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
I submitted my survey/request for Poweshare install more than a month ago and have not heard a peep from Tesla.
i'm coming up on 5 months! same result - silence

Reactions: REM

Art138

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP,Ferrari Pista,Ford GT & CYBERBEAST ordered
Country flag
Most of us hear a few weeks after the survey whether we were a;proved or not.
Sponsored