scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
What I'm reading is 80 amp vehicle charging rate. Not the vehicle to home power sharing like tesla is doing.
Am I right or confused?
Rick
Now I'm questioning my sanity.
Google: https://www.google.com/search?q=ford+pro+v2h+bidirectional+19.2+"9.6"

"The Ford Charge Station Pro together with the (optional) Home Integration System create what is known as a bidirectional EV charging system to provide backup power."

"Unlike other universal bidirectional chargers, the Charge Station Pro is a Ford exclusive product rated at a maximum of 80-Amps, or 19.2kW, making it one of the most powerful single-phase level-2 chargers available. The charger was developed in collaboration with Siemens eMobility and enables bidirectional charging to power a home with up to 9.6kW, but only when installed together with the Home Integration System described in detail below."

https://www.cleanenergyreviews.info/blog/ford-charge-station-pro-review
Sponsored

Tinker71

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1976 electric conversion bus
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
I just got this email asking for me to cover the cost of installation. :confused:

IMG_9149.png
30kWh average includes a huge range. Natural gas heat and hot water, time of year and conservation play a huge part. I bet HVAC aside you could power emergency refrigeration and a couple lights and light appliances for weeks.

I plan to use the ghetto approach and run extension cords. Our power is very reliable, but if the SHTF (shit hits the fan) smart people will conserve their battery from minute 1.

OP
OP
Wraven

Wraven

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundations CyberBeast, M3P, MYP
Country flag
Just got an email asking for my info so they can match me up with an installer for my powershare, but it says I cover the install cost.... I could have sworn it said installation was included up to $4k. Was I imagining this?

Install Powershare Home Backup

Powershare Home Backup allows you to power your home with the energy stored in your Cybertruck’s battery pack, helping keep the lights on for up to three days when outages occur.*

Your order is eligible for free Powershare Home Backup hardware—you just cover the installation cost. Take our survey to confirm your interest.** We will reach out to you with more information and connect you with a Tesla Certified Installer.​
Cyberbeast offered the installation costs, the AWD version does not :(
Sponsored