Mini2nut

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
"This is part of the beauty of this piece of modern art."

I couldn't agree more. The CT's angular styling will be copied by others in the future and will go down in the automobile design history books. The Cybertruck may be the start of a new styling trend once the general public warms up to the unconventional futuristic styling.

A follow up with a Tesla SS Cybervan is a no brainer IMO. Use the exact same platform and simply modify it for 2 or 3 Cybervan trim levels.

Commercial owners like tradesman and delivery businesses would love the durability and super low maintenance of a stainless steel commercial van. No paint fading, car washes, virtually resistant to door dings, chipped and peeling paint, etc.

Last edited:

kbolt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I think the upcoming 2023 Cybertruck design is brilliant

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
“This is part of the beauty of this piece of modern art."

I couldn't agree more. The CT's angular styling will be copied by others in the future and will go down in the automobile design history books. The Cybertruck may be the start of a new styling trend once the general public warms up to the unconventional futuristic styling.
So in the future we’ll finally get vehicles that look like we are living in a 1970s sci-fi movie.

Is that futuristic or futuristic-past styling?

PAPAB

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Toyota Highlander 2022 Model Y LR
Country flag
It's the brilliance of the CyberTruck that has me worried. When flat, shiney panels catch the sun just right, their brilliance can dazzle other motorists, rendering them blinded for a short period. The second CyberTruck prototype seemed to have a slightly curved front windshield, whereas the reveal night one's windshield looked perfectly flat. I wonder if glare was the reason for that change? I'd rather not have people mad at me for hurting their eyes and I really don't want people headed my way blinded by the sun. 😳 :cool:
-I too was concerned about reflection, but recently Franz in an interview, said they worked with materials to reduce reflection...and...made it so it would be easy for the owner to remove scuffs or scratches!

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
It is hard to fathom such shapes being all over the place.

But we had the 70's. I think we can get used to anything.

Tesla Cybertruck The upcoming 2024 Cybertruck styling was brilliant 1675306070883
Sponsored