Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra
Occupation
Radtech
Country flag
If you don't want to hear what he has to say, then quit reading what he writes and quit listening when he speaks! It really is as simple as that.

Seriously, it's no different than people who don't want to hear your entitled whining! If they don't like it, they know where to go where it won't be.

I just wish Elon would join this forum so he could tell us directly! ?
Our winning isn't nearly as pathetic as you cool-aid injecting elonites. He opens his mouth and people get hurt. Just zip it elon. Oh yeah and tired of your type too. Just admit the guy talks to much stop looking like a blind follower and walk out of the tent.

HaulingAss

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 Perform, FS Cybertruck
Country flag
Our winning isn't nearly as pathetic as you cool-aid injecting elonites. He opens his mouth and people get hurt. Just zip it elon. Oh yeah and tired of your type too. Just admit the guy talks to much stop looking like a blind follower and walk out of the tent.
I'm sorry, I think you must have delusional illusion.

The only people Elon Musk has hurt are those who bet his business was fraudulent and would be going bankrupt. Instead, he's delivered a cool couple million state of the art cars to people who trusted him around the globe while he sent astronauts from multiple countries to the International space station on rockets that are re-used multiple times by one of his other companies.

The people who bet against him? They lost billions of dollars. It's all documented. I'm sorry his success bothers you so much. I bet Elon's accomplishments make your life pale in comparison.

Flyrod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
All Audis.... until now.
Country flag
Same song....second verse..... always tagged with "or so".... translation...don't hold your breath, it will be a while.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Someday the “or so” is going to come to pass… I hope I don’t faint when it does.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
Someday the “or so” is going to come to pass… I hope I don’t faint when it does.
I wonder if that “someday“ is independent of external events (Lightening, Rivian or Silverado new info). I do believe (and hope) the extended wait means more pleasant surprises. But if I had the choice, I would go for sooner (by end of July).

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I wonder if that “someday“ is independent of external events (Lightening, Rivian or Silverado new info). I do believe (and hope) the extended wait means more pleasant surprises. But if I had the choice, I would go for sooner (by end of July).
Thing is… The sooner we get the update, the longer the wait will be after the update. The wait for the update is easier than the wait for the vehicle.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thing is… The sooner we get the update, the longer the wait will be after the update. The wait for the update is easier than the wait for the vehicle.
The greater the update, the longer the wait. That could be literal not just how it feels. Because the larger the value gap between CT and others, the less cancellations there will be. For those in front of the line, the difference is insignificant but for us back liners, it will add up.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
The greater the update, the longer the wait. That could be literal not just how it feels. Because the larger the value gap between CT and others, the less cancellations there will be. For those in front of the line, the difference is insignificant but for us back liners, it will add up.
True that.

I guess I would say there are 4 phases.
1. Before the update.
2. Between the update and the first production.
3. After the first production but before I get mine (and you yours).
4. See ya! I'll be out driving.

I don't mind lengthening 1 because that just shortens 2. I have no idea how I'm going to handle 3. And the longer I get for 4 the better.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
True that.

I guess I would say there are 4 phases.
1. Before the update.
2. Between the update and the first production.
3. After the first production but before I get mine (and you yours).
4. See ya! I'll be out driving.

I don't mind lengthening 1 because that just shortens 2. I have no idea how I'm going to handle 3. And the longer I get for 4 the better.
Once we start seeing Rivians on the road with real life mortals behind the wheel, making number 1 longer will make CT feel more like a dream that keeps you from enjoying reality. I need the update bad or I may not make it to 2 and 3.

drscot

Banned
Banned
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired physician
Country flag
interesting they mention side mirrors but not wipers.

I can't wait to see the updated prototype.
You have to. Sooooooooooooooooooooooon........................ remember? Been so long I have forgotten what the prototype looked like. He could re-unveil it and who would know the difference? Most wouldn't care by now. "A month or so" didn't count even with a Martian calendar. It is irrelevant now. 4 wheels and some stainless with uncracked windows might do. Here is what does count: if "a month or so" correlates with the end of 2021 and 2022 for meaningful production, there may well be some viable competition out there. I want my CT of course, but my clock is ticking too.

drscot

Banned
Banned
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired physician
Country flag
Once we start seeing Rivians on the road with real life mortals behind the wheel, making number 1 longer will make CT feel more like a dream that keeps you from enjoying reality. I need the update bad or I may not make it to 2 and 3.
Sounds plausible. I don't want a Rivian, but I might buy one if the CT is still pie in the sky. I might even buy a monster truck just to be contrary. That'll show him!

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
Rivian will be slow in production. They will experience production hell just like Tesla did. You won't be able to get a Rivian any sooner that a CT.

Stuck4ger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota FJ / Model Y
Occupation
Test Pilot
Country flag
Sounds plausible. I don't want a Rivian, but I might buy one if the CT is still pie in the sky. I might even buy a monster truck just to be contrary. That'll show him!
I really want [insert name of favorite super model] but she’s not available for a couple of years so I’ll marry my ugly neighbor.
Sponsored