Cybr on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 UncorkedMS75awd+Upgrade fsd,M3LRawd+fsd,CT3FSD
Country flag
It’s surprising that so many people care about the aero caps for aesthetics on what is arguably the largest eye sore on four wheels.
I absolutely love the aero caps. Wheels look amazing with them off ass well. But, how far they stick out and shape are frkn seriously bad ass and just so beautifully thought out. I wonder hypothetically speaking, how well Cybertruck maneuvers with arrow caps when in water with 4 wheel steer 😝. I have no clue, but i bet they would actually help.
Anyone?🤷‍♂️

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
I think everyone should start getting used to the idea that there will be variations and imperfections in the stainless steel sheets. For me that will provide character. Like timberframe buildings or log cabins with some cracks and twisting. They look imperfect but boy do they last and are tough. Unique and beautiful.
Your Knots!

Ryan95738

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Occupation
CNA
Country flag
I took the tire measurements captured from Cyber Rodeo (316-60R/20) and along with the following assumptions:
1) 8-tires in the bed of the above size
2) Previous tire sizing is the same

I've calculated the bed to be at a minimum of 5'9"(L) X 4'1.5" (W)

Looks like there is more space width-wise and there might be some additional space front to rear. I think it even lines up well with the AR phone measurements someone took at Petersen.

Ultimately a 6'6" usable (mostly?) would be great because no other EV truck currently in production or planned is as large as CT's bed.

Anyone more knowledgeable have a more accurate figure?

Tire measurements:

1675448888491.png
By the way I hope that by the time my cyber truck comes out I will be able to get it standard with air free tires like michelin's

Ryan95738

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Occupation
CNA
Country flag
There is a thing on the roof.

So small I can’t tell what it is, but if you watch the video, it sticks up a little bit. Maybe another rack mount?

1675454254189.png
It'd be awesome if it was a camera

Ryan95738

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Occupation
CNA
Country flag
My first and only new vehicle was a 92 Wrangler I bought when I got my first full tome job.. it was too pretty and perfect. As luck would have it, it got stolen and roughed up a little before the police found it 300 miles away. I got a slightly roughed up Wrangler and an insurance payout. Win win. Not sure how I am going to rough up this beast.
Just take it to the ocean and drive it in the surf 😁

Cybr on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 UncorkedMS75awd+Upgrade fsd,M3LRawd+fsd,CT3FSD
Country flag
Cybertruck. I predict it will be the first production vehicle that is manufactured without emblems or badges. Even the wheel center caps will be blank.
agreed.
Cybertruck needs no emblems, Cybertruck is the emblem. How symbolic Right😉

But, I would love a little thought into planting some Easter eggs throughout the CT. 😈

CyberBC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Dodge Ram 3500, 2011 Chevy Volt
Occupation
Farrier
Country flag
Just take it to the ocean and drive it in the surf 😁
Ouch. That would be overkill. My wife and I went through a Class 5 hurricane (Ivan) in the Cayman Islands. The 9 ft. storm surge took out the electrics on 85% of the Island's cars within 3 months. It would be an interesting test for CT, but I'll stick to river fjording I think.

Aces-Truck

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Prius
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Will magnets stick to this grade of stainless steel?
My understanding is the Stainless to be used is a 30X grade, which is known as Austenitic. Austenitic grade generally are not Magnetic. But what's interesting is that if you work harden it enough, you develop more Martensite, and make it stronger. With enough work hardening, it could become Magnetic. I wonder it it could end up Magnetic near the folds and non-magnetic everywhere else.

HAL GALLUS

First Name
HAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MODLE 3
Country flag
Yeah, love both the lane change window and the signal on-off change. Combination is A+. The wide angle lens on the turn camera is way better than the mirror.

Cybertruck will have higher resolution cameras. Hopefully better in low light and less prone to lens flare. Hopefully they have a dedicated “mirror” displays instead of having a pop up on the main console. I do prefer looking outboard for right turns for the visual confirmation.
THE WILL HAVE A DISPLY ON THE INSIDE OF THE DOOR BY THE MIRRORS. SO WEN YOU TAKE THE MIRRORS OF YOU CAN STILL LOOK IN THE SAME AREA BUT NO SNOW, FOG OR ICE TO BLOCK YOUR VIEW. C00l
sorry I forgot the cap lock was on and did't want to retyp.

Paradox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Escalade ESV Platinum, CT TriMotor FSD
Country flag
THE WILL HAVE A DISPLY ON THE INSIDE OF THE DOOR BY THE MIRRORS. SO WEN YOU TAKE THE MIRRORS OF YOU CAN STILL LOOK IN THE SAME AREA BUT NO SNOW, FOG OR ICE TO BLOCK YOUR VIEW. C00l
sorry I forgot the cap lock was on and did't want to retyp.

I’ve always hoped that would be the case but honestly, I think side mirror view will display in the instrument cluster above the steering wheel/yoke. The OG Cybertruck only had a center display but we have seen they added an instrument cluster on later beta units, I’m guessing amongst other reasons because it is more convenient as a driver to view the side view mirror images there instead of on the center screen.
Sponsored

Last edited: