Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 CrewCab, future Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
What!! Round headlights, I thought they would have been double slanted angry lights.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
From the first part of the Pre-Order Agreement provided to all Cybertruck reservation holders since the beginning. The prices were always just "estimates" as Tesla originally specified:

1692582457149.png

- ÆCIII
Not this again :-(

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
Does the new iPhone have a mode that makes it seem like it was filmed on an OG Motorola Razr?
There's an app for that.....

woodyagw

First Name
Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3LR
Occupation
PM
Country flag
Don't like the low indicators on the front. I think would look much better if incorporated into the angled part of the light bar.
Happy that the rear indicators are in the rear light bar. It's a bug bear of mine seeing so many SUVs around with the main rear light clusters that your eyes are drawn to, and then having the indicators/brakes being in the lower clusters in the bumpers.

wtibbit

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes sedan, Corvette coupe, Yukon XL
Occupation
Retired Engineering Program Director
Country flag
Does the new iPhone have a mode that makes it seem like it was filmed on an OG Motorola Razr?
Apparently so. Also, no matter how you hold the phone it formats the image in portrait. Plus, as a bonus, if you hold it in landscape it throws away all the pixels on the sides, so the result has even lower resolution.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
Fog lights
fog lights?

the headlights are in that location

Is the idea that the CT is driving at night w/o headlights on, but some adjacent fog lights on?

Tesla Cybertruck Video: Camo'd Cybertruck with lights on at night (headlight bar, fog lights, turn signals, rear light bar) A309C85B-DCD8-4503-A08E-6FFFBE480CB8

Passenger side, blinker on left, headlight on right:

Tesla Cybertruck Video: Camo'd Cybertruck with lights on at night (headlight bar, fog lights, turn signals, rear light bar) 625E909B-403D-4904-A358-21BE44B19C6D

here’s the blinker on, though on the driver’s corner

Tesla Cybertruck Video: Camo'd Cybertruck with lights on at night (headlight bar, fog lights, turn signals, rear light bar) 27FF1A45-57FF-45DE-81C3-408F28354D1A

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Don't like the low indicators on the front. I think would look much better if incorporated into the angled part of the light bar.
Happy that the rear indicators are in the rear light bar. It's a bug bear of mine seeing so many SUVs around with the main rear light clusters that your eyes are drawn to, and then having the indicators/brakes being in the lower clusters in the bumpers.
Agreed on the front turn indicators. At least they are somewhere. Maybe they will fix them in the future.
Sponsored