Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Model X,63 Corvette,32 Buick Model 86 Victoria
Occupation
Surgeon
Country flag
update: waiting on a part, im waiting for a callback, but I should have it back in a week's time.
What part are they waiting on and what are they saying the problem is?

FutureTruck

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX P, Lucid Air GT
They should put a rush on these fixes that disable a vehicle, maybe slow down the time to repair the windshields of youtubers shooting their trucks and expedite owners who have real problems.

FutureTruck

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX P, Lucid Air GT
Did that update the repair time estimate?

FutureTruck

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX P, Lucid Air GT
Nope, they said 4 hour install time. Most of
The wait is for part shipment
Considering the cost of the vehicle and your current cost per mile I would hope they would have next day air shipped that part and it is fixed today.

OP
OP

cyberstank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Considering the cost of the vehicle and your current cost per mile I would hope they would have next day air shipped that part and it is fixed today.
Yeah, agreed. Extremely frustrating

ÆCIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Why are many threads like this from people who just joined the forum very recently within the last month or so???

- ÆCIII

OP
OP

cyberstank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Why are many threads like this from people who just joined the forum very recently within the last month or so???

- ÆCIII
Why is that surprising? I used to be on here without an account just to read, and started posting as my delivery got closer. I think it’s a good thing people post stories like mine because Tesla should be held accountable for stuff like this, and people should be informed on these issues.

ÆCIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Why is that surprising? I used to be on here without an account just to read, and started posting as my delivery got closer. I think it’s a good thing people post stories like mine because Tesla should be held accountable for stuff like this, and people should be informed on these issues.
Just pointing out the obvious, and regardless of how genuine someone is or not, or whether some will try to rationalize it or not - credibility accumulates with time, and time will tell. Those without reputable time on these forums will simply not be taken as seriously as those who have established long term credibility.

First thing I noticed about the thread start was the angst to post a negative experience with a picture online (which could've been from anytime or anywhere) without any additional context, nor any information about how Tesla handled or reconciled the supposed issue. Why not let Tesla resolve the issue and then post the whole story and/or what the discovered cause might've been? What's the rush to post only a half finished scenario unless one is itching to post negativity?

So many things obvious from the first post, and these are just a couple.

- ÆCIII
Sponsored