Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Sculptor
Country flag
There’s an 888 number on the credit card statement.
I’ll call Monday to see what I can find out.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
There’s an 888 number on the credit card statement.
I’ll call Monday to see what I can find out.
I have a second email account and accidentally added one of my orders to that account. If you have a second account you might check that.

gillfoto

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Model Y LR hers, '23 Model Y LR his.
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
So I'm trying to understand in the 'Error Message' column of database what would
"Date 44d 4h late for RN; RN reissue? Fit to date" - ideas on meaning?

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
So I'm trying to understand in the 'Error Message' column of database what would
"Date 44d 4h late for RN; RN reissue? Fit to date" - ideas on meaning?
It means the other reservation numbers around that number are attached to other dates and it thinks that number is out of sequence.

The error on mine says it's off by about twelve hours, which makes sense, I didn't receive it until the day after I filled out the reservation.

-Crissa

gillfoto

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It means the other reservation numbers around that number are attached to other dates and it thinks that number is out of sequence.

The error on mine says it's off by about twelve hours, which makes sense, I didn't receive it until the day after I filled out the reservation.

-Crissa
Thanks for making sense of it.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Thanks for making sense of it.
Yeah!

There's alot of black box to reservation numbers. We know their load-balancing issues batches of reservation numbers to different regions and servers and stores, and presumably those get released back to the general pool. So they're not all sequential.

And of course, they represent the same pool of numbers for everyone who's waiting but not actually in the deposit/purchase process. So any (but not all) solar, energy purchases, the Y reservations, the Plaid and Model S/X, the Roadster, etc...

-Crissa

gillfoto

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Yeah!

There's alot of black box to reservation numbers. We know their load-balancing issues batches of reservation numbers to different regions and servers and stores, and presumably those get released back to the general pool. So they're not all sequential.

And of course, they represent the same pool of numbers for everyone who's waiting but not actually in the deposit/purchase process. So any (but not all) solar, energy purchases, the Y reservations, the Plaid and Model S/X, the Roadster, etc...

-Crissa
My concern is that I'll be turning 70yrs young (if I'm still alive) in 2025; hopefully I'll be in a position to Max out the specs to jump the line and get it sooner. Sorry to the young uns!

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
The bottom line? Tesla will be sending out configuration e-mails to all Cybertruck reservation holders before production begins.

Single, Dual and Tri Motor reservation holders will have a chance to configure a 2023 Quad Motor ($85,900 estimated MSRP) and receive their CT sooner as Elon stated that the Quad Motor will go into production first. I predict that the more affordable Dual motor version won’t be offered until 2024-2025.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck reservation order number -- how to tell your place in line 414FCE9A-E376-4C50-988F-4A16FD2D82DD

Last edited:

samson

First Name
sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3
Occupation
yolo'r
Country flag
I hope the tri motor specs isnt the new quad motor specs. I want more for $85k.

1. more than 600mile range
2. sub 2.5 0-60, sub 10 sec 1/4mile
3. 3 screens like the S/X
4. Solar panel with 30 miles of daily clean charge
5. Reverse charging to home/grid
6. Everything heated / cooled seats front, heated yoke and rear seats.
7. Laser wipers
8. Big brake red calipers or silver brembos.
9. auto present doors
10. FSD included.

Do not settle for less you guys and increase the demand Please I need all if I am going all in to get the ultimate interplanetary machine

Pryce

First Name
Pryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Truck
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
Last I looked I was looking at a February 2023 delivery and whilst it may be insanely optimistic I reckon Tesla could still ramp up and make the date. The new factories might create some additional opportunities given their new scale. Tesla loves a good challenge and Cyber Truck would really fill the Tesla fans sails with enthusiasm.

Jarrod_s

First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (base), 2003 ford excursion 7.3L
Country flag
Well I decided to place an Order for a Second Cybertruck well over 2 years since i placed the first order. Really hope it won't take 3+ years to get them

repoman

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Performance S, Plaid X, Cybertruck # less then 100
Occupation
Software
Country flag
I hope the tri motor specs isnt the new quad motor specs. I want more for $85k.

1. more than 600mile range
2. sub 2.5 0-60, sub 10 sec 1/4mile
3. 3 screens like the S/X
4. Solar panel with 30 miles of daily clean charge
5. Reverse charging to home/grid
6. Everything heated / cooled seats front, heated yoke and rear seats.
7. Laser wipers
8. Big brake red calipers or silver brembos.
9. auto present doors
10. FSD included.

Do not settle for less you guys and increase the demand Please I need all if I am going all in to get the ultimate interplanetary machine
almost everything you listed here is not what Tesla has released. As long as you created a list, you should include free supercharging too. More features include more price. I'm pretty sure most people dont want to pay $140k for their truck.
Sponsored