Clifton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla 3, 2008 Toyota FJ
Occupation
Transportation
Country flag
We don’t even know if the tri-motor config will ever exist. My feeling is it will be erased entirely. Leaving the dual and quad motor configs as the only ones available for quite a few years.

Presumably at the January earnings call this will be made clear.

“In a month”…

Soon. LOL

Dixon1430

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
SRNA
Country flag
Not to mention range. Maybe the 4 motor could be the plaid version. Note: There are no 4 motor Tesla's yet. For individual control of the wheels for off road it's pretty interesting. But then the big elephant in the room...PRICE!
Not a chance the quad motor is under $80k base price. ??‍♂???

SparkChaser

First Name
Leigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck Ticket Holder, Ford Ranger, Mini Coup
Occupation
Airline Inspector
Country flag
I have given up on trying to decipher the list and probable dates. When it starts shipping then more info might be forthcoming but until then it is just tea leaves...

Marcia Litsinger

First Name
Marcia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Kia Nero hybrid, Cadillac Escalade.
Occupation
farmer
Country flag

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
My # was 152,782 got changed to 137,482 I ordered 11/22 at 11::18. started with delivery 1/6/23 then changed to 12/6 23 then 12/6/24. What's up?
The numbers in the spreadsheet are guesses based on old assumptions and perhaps updated at some point. I don’t know who updates it and as far as I know they don’t mention if/ when/ why it is updated.

If you are RN ~130k-150k, you will likely get your truck between 12-18 after production starts. Once it starts we’ll have a better understanding of the process.

SparkChaser

First Name
Leigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck Ticket Holder, Ford Ranger, Mini Coup
Occupation
Airline Inspector
Country flag
RES# RN 113187141

Originally ordered a single motor but have moved up to a dual motor so I am not sure how that effected my position.

Ordered 12/20/2019 10am

Was Est position for time 16,746

Estimated Delivery 04/05/2024

SONNYDUT

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus GX470, 3x Audi A3, Honda Van, Model S, Tri-Motor Cybertruck
Occupation
CAD Designer
Country flag
Cybertruckownersclub.com Update: As of May 28, 2020, the reservations spreadsheet (reference it below) shows 713k+ Cybertruck reservations since pre-ordering began on November 21, 2019!

The last time Elon Musk disclosed Cybertruck reservation figures was on November 26, 2019 when he tweeted that 250k pre-orders had been received. That means approximately 463k orders have been received since his update.

To compare, the Model 3 received around 518,000 total reservations between its unveiling in April 2016 and August 2, 2017 (when Musk disclosed the gross reservation figure on Tesla’s Q2 2017 earnings call).

How to tell your place in line for the Cybertruck based on your reservation #:

Your order numbers is just a sequential number, starting at about 112744100 (the number that reservations began). So subtract that from your number for your (approximate) place in line. Keeping in mind the rollout will be regional, so your position in line is only good for your rollout region.

Here is the reservation spreadsheet being updated by showing inputted reservation orders and the approximate # of reservations so far:

(Be patient, it takes a few seconds to load).

To enter your # into the spreadsheet go here: "https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1--6OR9ECwSwZdkOtWkuslJVCyAAfQv1e..."

Incorrect data.
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck reservation order number -- how to tell your place in line 1641834070377

Why is showing this. I verified with Tesla Rep. There is no change to my position. What with your notes mean?

Eric D

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Sculptor
Country flag
I have a $100 charge on my credit card to Tesla on Dec. 06, 2019.
Confirmation email is gone, how do I find the # .?
Sponsored