Klaxon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
Around the 23 ...or maybe it was the 26 minute point the driver sticks his arm out to adjust the mirror. Does this mean no electronically controlled mirrors? Deal breaker. Cancel my order.
I would cancel my order only if I would be forced to listen in CT to that kind of music
Sponsored

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
California’s requirement is a sealed bed and haul the water to the reservoir.
I'll need a built in sump pump and 150 feet of drainage hose (I actually had to buy those this year). :(

Tesla Cybertruck 🏁 Video: Cybertruck on Fremont Test Track! Also Featuring Gen 1 Roadster [4/1/23] IMG_4627.JPG

Mushadd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Yeah I noticed that too about the side mirrors. Either they're not functioning on this unit or Tesla is serious about having these be removable after delivery.

From the last photo with the driver's door open, look at the B-Pillar.
If Jeep can figure out how to have removable doors and mirrors on a Wrangler while retaining power functions, Tesla can probably manage to do the same.

GlockandRoll

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche on the weekends, diesel truck mon-fri
Occupation
Arms dealer and musician
Country flag
I could have done w/out that shit music - barf.

Barb

First Name
Barb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Model S
Occupation
retired teacher
Country flag
Hmm tbh I wasn't going to remove my side mirrors so I kinda want power mirrors. Not a deal breaker but kinda lame if no power mirrors. Also i wish the side mirrors were heated like in my past bmw.

Top glass looks like it might have a ceramic coating for heat rejection.
I'm sure there will be power mirrors, but for a testing vehicle, they probably just didn't need to have them working as such.

CompMaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri CT
Country flag
Anyone else notice that the steering wheel was round and not the Yoke? Will this be an option like the Plaid to choose from? More questions than answers...

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
...so - I have a 2019 Ram, new model, and I'm not sure what you mean. I don't have 4 feet of dash space between the steering wheel and the bottom of the windshield as the cyber seems to have. Not sure what I would do with all of that space if I had it. A big waste of space... I'm like 3k in line - and not a fan of that wasted space. I get it - nice frunk - but I use my dash alot, seems stupid...
What would you prefer be done with the space?

Do you want to sit with your legs in the wheel well? Do you want less head room?

I am a teensy bit confused at this 'wasted space'. This isn't a Canoo.

-Crissa

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
If Jeep can figure out how to have removable doors and mirrors on a Wrangler while retaining power functions, Tesla can probably manage to do the same.
‘It’s not about if they can. It’s whether they care to make the effort.

Mushadd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
‘It’s not about if they can. It’s whether they care to make the effort.
In that case, might as well question if they care to make an effort to have power windows.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
...so - I have a 2019 Ram, new model, and I'm not sure what you mean. I don't have 4 feet of dash space between the steering wheel and the bottom of the windshield as the cyber seems to have. Not sure what I would do with all of that space if I had it. A big waste of space... I'm like 3k in line - and not a fan of that wasted space. I get it - nice frunk - but I use my dash alot, seems stupid...
Tesla Cybertruck 🏁 Video: Cybertruck on Fremont Test Track! Also Featuring Gen 1 Roadster [4/1/23] 1680640802148
Sponsored