wanders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CRVEX-LAWD
Country flag
Thats the image you get when you place an order now. its a silhouette of a hedgehog with cybertruck headlights for eyes. apparantly if you stay on the order screen for long enough he pops up in the driver seat of the CT. there is a thread on here about it.
what that fuck lol. I'll have to look into it.

Sponsored

L3it3R

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Model 3 Performance FSD, '21 Model Y LR FSD&AB
Occupation
Cybersecurity/Software/Sales/etc.
Country flag
I did reply with my RM. I said I already reserved and asked if this was to actually "order" or if it was a courtesy reach.
No reply, but they close shop kind of early.

I'm in the early 11282's so kind of early on first day.
Iā€™m in the 1127x space for an FSD TriMotor and havenā€™t seen anything yet

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
Just to clarify (the thread title), this isnā€™t the ā€œBeast mode logo,ā€ this is the ā€œCyberbeastā€ logo - which is the marketed name of the fast CyberTruck

This logo on the tailgate, however (at least for now), will only be in the founderā€™s series vehicles - which (statistically) donā€™t nobody here have to worry about having a chance to buy (and we probably wouldnā€™t want to know the price of anyway)

hereā€™s a maybe marginally better shot
Tesla Cybertruck Cyberbeast logo and Foundation Series graphics on today's delivered Cybertrucks 32B87705-6D53-4FA5-9270-79CFC8681ECF

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
However, this is NOT what I need or want. I can afford an AWD but it's more money and more truck than I need.
AWD is in two flavors so unclear but likely you mean Tri/Beast.
  • AWD Dual - CTD
  • AWD [Tri] CyberBeast - CTT/CTB/CTTB
Best comparison sheet I've seen of duals:
Tesla Cybertruck Cyberbeast logo and Foundation Series graphics on today's delivered Cybertrucks GATElIGXgAE-YWI

Last edited:

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
AWD is in two flavors so unclear but likely you mean Tri/Beast.
  • AWD Dual - CTD
  • AWD [Tri] CyberBeast - CTT/CTB/CTTB
Best comparison sheet I've seen of duals:
GATElIGXgAE-YWI.jpg
I meant what I said. Look at the header on that comparison sheet. That's the name of the $80,000 Tesla truck. That's more money than I want to spend on a depreciating asset that I don't need. There, I said want or need. One other thing I didn't mention, is that part of the reason I don't want that truck now is because at that price, that truck will piss off a lot of people. A few months ago, there was an article brought up on this forum comparing the CT to the original Hummer. At that time, I disagreed with that comparison. Mostly because I thought the CT would be a vehicle for "the masses" at the price and specs of the reveal, it was something that would have been very popular and desirable because it would have been a great vehicle with a fantastic Total Cost of Ownership.

Now, when people see a CT driving down the road they/and I will have an emotional response that it's an expensive rich person's toy. And they will hate it!
I don't need or want that type of vehicle. I was hoping for the 2020s EV version of the VW bus I had in the 70s, (with obviously a bit more power). Something fun, reasonably priced, and very useful to haul my toys around. And common.

BTW. the AWD has 600hp, and will do 0-60 in 4.1sec. As opposed to that stock Porsche 911 that does 3.9sec. Not something I need. I do wonder how expensive insurance is going to be. My bet is PRICEY!

Last edited:

CerberusDen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
Great logo, it was good the first time.... Sadly had my buisness for years now has had a logo that is quite similar...

Tesla Cybertruck Cyberbeast logo and Foundation Series graphics on today's delivered Cybertrucks Cerberus Den Logo white border (1)

BayouCityBob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3
Country flag
It looks suspiciously like this fresco from 2000 years ago. Someone is violating someone's ancient copyright ...

Tesla Cybertruck Cyberbeast logo and Foundation Series graphics on today's delivered Cybertrucks tomb-cerberus-italy-credit-ministry-of-culture-1392x891
Sponsored