Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
Tesla is currently manufacturing roughly 80 Cybertruck’s per day. This comes from a friend of a friend who actually works in the CT assembly plant. As always, take this statement with a grain of salt.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck production rate ~80 units daily (currently as of 2/24/24) 512BC107-0905-4FCB-B59B-9A3428DDC18E
Sponsored

Last edited:

armywildcat

First Name
Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Moving in the right direction but still a long ways to go. Was curious of the number after videos of 140 on ground at the factory. Guessing they are ramping but still working on some bottle necks in the process.

OP
OP
Mini2nut

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
Also curious about progress on the 2nd assembly line rumor.

Texarado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
’24 CT AWD FS; ’18 Model 3 AWD
Country flag
Although I hope that’s an accurate number, I have a hard time believing it. I guess I could believe it if it’s only a couple days a week with lots of start/stop between. I was an early January configuration and eVen though a month had passed since orders had opened, it’s hard to imagine more than a couple/few thousand configurations between early Dec and early Jan.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
Tesla is currently manufacturing roughly 80 Cybertruck’s per day. This comes from a friend of a friend who actually works on the CT assembly line.

512BC107-0905-4FCB-B59B-9A3428DDC18E.jpeg
that game of telephone may miss the nuance between eg some steady 80/day rate vs had a recent single day where they hit 80 in a day

doesn’t really change the substance of the point, but may change the valence of the interpretation by others

True that this week they had an 80+ day

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
Coincidence?
  1. Tesla starts Cybertruck production almost 3 months ago
  2. Rivian recently lowers R1 sales forecast and announces 10% layoff
  3. Lightning sales drop off a cliff
doesn’t this framing miss/ignore the broader context of all EV sales cooling/retracting, but especially expensive ones?

May as well suggest Cybertruck responsible for the price whole market dynamic

Ward L

First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, FS CT AWD
Country flag
“Currently” 80 CT/day is great, but the delivered VIN # don’t go much above 2,000. One week (6 days production) at 80/day would be 480 vehicles. 480 vehicles would be 25% of total production in one week. This does not even include the pre-production VINs. I’m sure production is ramping up and that is great. Hopefully we will start to see higher VINs and increased deliveries very soon. Seems like when the VIN #s start getting into the 2k, 3k range, we will have a better feel for increased production is starting to kick in. Maybe we are right at the elbow of the “Hockey Stick”!

Cyberostachu

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla.Model 3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Fantastic, at this rate, I'm going to get mine in 2030 .... And I'm 275k in the queue. Accounting for attrition obviously.
We are at about the same place in the queue. We'll pick our CT up when I'll be 85 y o. I wonder if they will release my order when they look at me who could hardly stand by then. 😆 🤣 😂 Seems like my $80K is saved for life. 😆 🤣
Sponsored