Cyber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Numbers don't add up. Buddy's reservation suggest almost 5 million pre-orders, which we know isn't accurate if we use the basic math used.

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y, 23 Lightning, CyberTruck (someday)
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag

CYBRSMTH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Fit
Country flag
It looks like a lot of work went into these spreadsheets, but I don’t think it’s going to matter in the end.

CYBRSMTH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Fit
Country flag
I predict that employees will get the first CTs by the end of this year (2023), just like they did when they released the 4680 Model Ys in Texas. At that time Tesla will reveal the model(s), specs, and prices. The single motor will be dropped, because it won’t be able to do all of the cool things, like rear steering, etc. I predict at least a $10,000 increase to the dual and tri-motor in keeping with inflation, initial product launch, etc. Otherwise Tesla would be cutting into their margins and they won’t be able to lower the prices in the future to spur demand, if needed.

It’s hard to say if the Dual-motor (Standard Range?) and the Tri-motor (Performance) variants will be released at the same time. The soon to be released (October in Europe) refreshed Model 3 did not include the performance variant. It’s still being worked on. Perhaps the CT Performance is in the same boat. Who knows?

Once the model(s), specs, and prices have been released reservation holders will be able to decide which configuration they want if any. This will reconfigure the reservation list as it will become a cross section of who wants what when and where they appear on the list.

Then the scalpers will come out to play. They’ll continue to sell positions in line or take delivery and jack up the price. I hate this and I wish there was a way to prevent it, but it will happen like it always does. This means that some rich douchebag with money to burn will be able to cut the line and someone else will be able to make a profit off of reserving a CyberTruck.

In the end the order in which people placed their reservations will mean very little. Some customers will want the CT at any cost, some customers will defer their reservation, others will cancel, production will come in waves, etc. etc. It’ll be a real cluster.

neall64

First Name
Neall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I have a dual motor cyber truck and a 2022 mach E
Occupation
Carpenter
Country flag
You would be in the 112's if ordered next day
My reservation # is RN112914660 so if i use the reservation chart and my approximate location, i.e. Toronto, Ontario Canada, and subtract that number from my reservation number I come up with approximately 116,000

Ampster

First Name
Rick Learned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, Model 3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I am 221,000 in line with only a dual motor AWD and no FSD. i was hoping to specify factory delivery but so far no Texas deliveries yet. Maybe they can find a sovereign Indian nation like they are doing in other states.
I had a reservation in 2016 for a AWD Model X with higher trim level but not Performance. They had a huge backlog of undelivered MXs in early 2016. When those cars were ready at the end of Q1 2016 I was asked if I could take delivery. I was in California and I think they were trying to bump their quarterly results. I got the hitch which I did not order and the moveable spoiler which led me to believe that I got a software limited Performance model. I did use the hitch and it would show up on the screen in tow mode but later in the drive, it would say tow mode was not enabled. I towed without issue but if I had wanted to enable traileer braking it probably would not do that.

Last edited:

Old Pro

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I own a 2006 Toyota Tacoma and 2018 Tesla Model 3,
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Cybertruckownersclub.com Update: As of May 28, 2020, the reservations spreadsheet (reference it below) shows 713k+ Cybertruck reservations since pre-ordering began on November 21, 2019!

The last time Elon Musk disclosed Cybertruck reservation figures was on November 26, 2019 when he tweeted that 250k pre-orders had been received. That means approximately 463k orders have been received since his update.

To compare, the Model 3 received around 518,000 total reservations between its unveiling in April 2016 and August 2, 2017 (when Musk disclosed the gross reservation figure on Tesla’s Q2 2017 earnings call).

How to tell your place in line for the Cybertruck based on your reservation #:

Your order numbers is just a sequential number, starting at about 112744100 (the number that reservations began). So subtract that from your number for your (approximate) place in line. Keeping in mind the rollout will be regional, so your position in line is only good for your rollout region.

Here is the reservation spreadsheet being updated by showing inputted reservation orders and the approximate # of reservations so far:

(Be patient, it takes a few seconds to load).

To enter your # into the spreadsheet go here: "https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1--6OR9ECwSwZdkOtWkuslJVCyAAfQv1e..."
Does it concern anyone else that this link shows "No Affiliation with Tesla"?

Old Pro

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
"No Affi
Cybertruckownersclub.com Update: As of May 28, 2020, the reservations spreadsheet (reference it below) shows 713k+ Cybertruck reservations since pre-ordering began on November 21, 2019!

The last time Elon Musk disclosed Cybertruck reservation figures was on November 26, 2019 when he tweeted that 250k pre-orders had been received. That means approximately 463k orders have been received since his update.

To compare, the Model 3 received around 518,000 total reservations between its unveiling in April 2016 and August 2, 2017 (when Musk disclosed the gross reservation figure on Tesla’s Q2 2017 earnings call).

How to tell your place in line for the Cybertruck based on your reservation #:

Your order numbers is just a sequential number, starting at about 112744100 (the number that reservations began). So subtract that from your number for your (approximate) place in line. Keeping in mind the rollout will be regional, so your position in line is only good for your rollout region.

Here is the reservation spreadsheet being updated by showing inputted reservation orders and the approximate # of reservations so far:

(Be patient, it takes a few seconds to load).

To enter your # into the spreadsheet go here: "https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1--6OR9ECwSwZdkOtWkuslJVCyAAfQv1e..."
Amm I the only one seeing "No affiliation with Tesla" on the site?

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
"No Affi

Amm I the only one seeing "No affiliation with Tesla" on the site?
We are aware. Unfortunately, Tesla doesn't provide a tool to let us know when we will get our vehicle. All of that is unknown currently so they won't provide a tracker or tell us the actual # of reservations currently.

This tracker is the best tool we have currently. There are many disclaimers on the spreadsheet, to include the delivery date is skeptical and estimated. We just don't know...

FRSandro

First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes E450, Toyota Sequoia, BMW 228i
Country flag
I'm in position no 6245 for a Trimotor.

The spreadsheet says 10/7/2024, ouch.

Other tool said Feb 2024, I think. So random.

Whats the expected production per month? 200? Anyone knows the numbers for when previous new models were introduced?

Old Pro

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
We are aware. Unfortunately, Tesla doesn't provide a tool to let us know when we will get our vehicle. All of that is unknown currently so they won't provide a tracker or tell us the actual # of reservations currently.

This tracker is the best tool we have currently. There are many disclaimers on the spreadsheet, to include the delivery date is skeptical and estimated. We just don't know...
Too much information necessary to enter for a result.
Sponsored