RVAC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-
The wheel arches are different. The older ones have one surface, this new on has two surfaces, one short perpendicular one next to the body then the angled one to the outside edge. Also panels look much better fit and finish, and the front bumper seems different too.
No different than what we've already seen at Giga Texas:

From start to 1:07 you see the prototype that drove on stage and that went to the SAE event.

From 1:08 onward you see the rough looking prototype that was on static display at Giga Texas.
Sponsored

Spartacus

First Name
I said Mark with a "C"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tundra, Prius, KTM Super Duke
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I like the titanium hue .... or is that unobtanium?

Wildfortune

First Name
Denise
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered Tri-motor C/T to replace my Ford Edge
Occupation
Retired to a Hobby Farm
Country flag

ED_SFO

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3
Country flag
Gaps looks good all over and the gold tone is pretty nice!

Cybertruck Hawaii

Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The inside of the windshield looks like it will be a real b___h to clean.
☀. Yes. A sloping windshield is harder to clean. That’s why my father prefers the Chevy Astro van.

Paradox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Escalade ESV Platinum, CT TriMotor FSD
Country flag
For all of you liking the gold tone appearing in these recent photos, petition American Express, they have experience in this field. Though their up charge is a lot and demand in the past was near non existent.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck spotted at Tesla booth at Michigan Formula SAE competition 4A5EFCAB-A039-4226-B1F9-C2A5C1EF9C0E

Bill906

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Country flag
I bought a magnetic pad with a pole to clean my windshield. They use washable microfiber cloths. Warning! Very pricy. I had bought mine years ago on Kickstarter or something similar for less. But it does work well! https://windshieldwow.com/collections/frontpage
OMG that looks amazing. I HATE dirty windshields. The only thing I hate more than dirty windshields is cleaning windshields. :)

I"m gonna give myself 24 hours. If I still think that's a good idea it's no longer an impulse buy and I'll order it.

Addendum: After watching 2 youtube videos on it I broke down and only waited 3 hours to buy it. I used DAD22 and got 10% off.

Last edited: