rickster902

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3 longe range 2020
Country flag
A couple more shots of the Cybertruck spotted on April 30th, 2023. Some up close shots to get a detailed view of the front and side.

Tesla Cybertruck CYBERTRUCK SPOTTED @ FREMONT (04/30/2023) BCC4DD20-3E59-43CB-827F-132B146AA4DB

Tesla Cybertruck CYBERTRUCK SPOTTED @ FREMONT (04/30/2023) BB6AB9E6-E263-4D2C-90C3-17CB25CE0ED2

Added track testing pic & video:

FvBJMpeaIAEPfC6.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

beeeasybro

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Avalon,Outback, and previously Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Boat Captain
Country flag
Has the nose been shortened?
I don’t think so, but I think that guy’s post on twitter made me question the same thing!!

ED_SFO

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3
Country flag
Couple things I notice.... definitely looks like the doors are made with a different type of SS then the rest of the body.

The frunk gap is still present.

There still could be a small side sail storage thats not too deep but still available. Need better quality images.

swengl

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model Y
Country flag
I wouldn't get to bend out of shape (see what I did there?) about panel gaps at this point. Once they dial in the assembly line and start production, we will see a massive improvement. Our Model Y from Austin has no unusual panel gaps and looks great.

Trucky

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma until delivery
Occupation
Chief Investment Officer
Country flag
Couple things I notice.... definitely looks like the doors are made with a different type of SS then the rest of the body.

The frunk gap is still present.

There still could be a small side sail storage thats not too deep but still available. Need better quality images.
Definitely the same steel, just finished differently, or the grain is oriented differently. The production models will certainly be uniform in finish and orientation…