Reaction score
Website
flyingmpartners.com
Vehicles
Jeep Rubicon, Chevy, Porsche , BMW GS, SeaBreezeLX
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
No front license plate. Isn’t that a no-no in California? Still looks amazing. Can’t wait to see what the final production version will look like.

FrunkyTrucky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X P100D
Country flag
No front license plate. Isn’t that a no-no in California? Still looks amazing. Can’t wait to see what the final production version will look like.
Legally, yes you are suppose to have one in California, but I have never had one in 30 years of driving. Law enforcement doesn't care for the most part.

CyberExperience

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Website
flyingmpartners.com
Vehicles
Jeep Rubicon, Chevy, Porsche , BMW GS, SeaBreezeLX
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Legally, yes you are suppose to have one in California, but I have never had one in 30 years of driving. Law enforcement doesn't care for the most part.
you were the lucky one.

marc.m3

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tesla Model 3, 2023 Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Yeap, me either didn't put one on my 1995 Camaro Z28, 2011 LEAF, 2019 Model 3 LR, or 2023 Model 3 SR. Technically they can give you a ticket but I don't think that happens very often. I have even been stopped for speeding and didn't get a ticket for that and was let off of the speeding ticket.

Last edited:

Bill906

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Country flag
I'm guessing it's hard to enforce. If you don't see a plate on the front, it could be either an illegal Californian who is refusing to display a front plate, or it could be someone from out of state.

FrunkyTrucky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X P100D
Country flag
I'm guessing it's hard to enforce. If you don't see a plate on the front, it could be either an illegal Californian who is refusing to display a front plate, or it could be someone from out of state.
I figure Parking Enforcement is more likely to give a no front plate ticket, but I could be wrong. The CHP didn't care when I was caught speeding.
Sponsored