Defensive momentary electrification of exoskeleton?

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
What Elon could is have the car announce things like, "Step away from the car!" or "Warning-alarm system armed!" or things like that... like Kit on Knight Rider.
There are so many toys we could add in our imaginations to a tank-like car. Flamethrowers, sound canons, missle launchers, launchable nets, paint ball guns, lasers, smoke bombs, the sky is the limit...none likely and none legal and most likely would backfire and kill the owner. That is, a possible Darwin award in the making. I would hate to electrocute my dogs or my wife or the accidental person that just has to touch my new truck because its so damned cool.
Sponsored

Hoppi

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck tri-motor
Country flag
Musk has made comments about his desire for his products to have the ability to be defensive to threats ... "We want to be the leading provider of apocalypse technology" and the "saving summer sentry mode"... I was thinking it could be possible to have the cybertruck emit an electrical charge of a certain voltage for a split second through the metal exoskeleton to produce a light taser effect to anybody that touches it (many instances where this would be helpful in the riots and mobs of today's society)... What do you think??
Maybe if the voltage was something at the level of the gag shock lighter....

Cybertruck Tampa

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Riots and mobs? Do you live in Portland? Do you watch fox "news". I'm guessing yes since you are calling protests , riots. So many questions on why you would need to electrify the skin of your vehicle. Do you live in an area where your vehicle gets broken into alot? Wouldn't you feel bad if you shocked innocent people who touched your nearly indestructible truck? No? Do you belong to a group that thinks boobytraps are fun?
Portland riots aside. I would love the ability to install something like that. We can all get into Faux News, but that’s a whole other topic convo along with the state of our beautiful country.

Of course the own assumeS the liability for something like that, but obviously it wouldn’t be used unless absolutely needed. Just as long as it puts out as much voltage and the same amount of amps as the X26P taser I’d be all for it.

That’s a purely defensive mechanism, you have no reasons to touch my door handles while I’m in the vehicle. Soooooooo if you pose a threat to me keep your hands off my door handles unless you want to ride the lightning. ??‍♂ Better that than a projectile....just my thoughts.

No matter what side of any argument you’re on, you have to admit the mob mentality produces idiotic decisions that causes the escalation and use of violence.

OP
OP

Bseddy1

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Portland riots aside. I would love the ability to install something like that. We can all get into Faux News, but that’s a whole other topic convo along with the state of our beautiful country.

Of course the own assumeS the liability for something like that, but obviously it wouldn’t be used unless absolutely needed. Just as long as it puts out as much voltage and the same amount of amps as the X26P taser I’d be all for it.

That’s a purely defensive mechanism, you have no reasons to touch my door handles while I’m in the vehicle. Soooooooo if you pose a threat to me keep your hands off my door handles unless you want to ride the lightning. ??‍♂ Better that than a projectile....just my thoughts.

No matter what side of any argument you’re on, you have to admit the mob mentality produces idiotic decisions that causes the escalation and use of violence.
Yes exactly. I don't think there should be an option for it to be on all the time, shocking unsuspecting people. Rather, there could be a button you press as warning through external speaker that there is about to be a shock delivered if you are touching the truck, followed by another button you press to apply the shock that last approx one second duration (or something like that).

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
Yes exactly. I don't think there should be an option for it to be on all the time, shocking unsuspecting people. Rather, there could be a button you press as warning through external speaker that there is about to be a shock delivered if you are touching the truck, followed by another button you press to apply the shock that last approx one second duration (or something like that).
I don't think zombies can understand warnings...
Sponsored