Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired Vet
Country flag
Looking forward to taking delivery in 2026.
Sponsored

beeeasybro

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Avalon,Outback, and previously Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Boat Captain
Country flag
So what's the chance of deliveries of 40k order numbers this year? 50/50?
I heard somewhere itā€™s close to 10k but who knows if itā€™s bad info. Weā€™ll just have to wait and SEEEEEE!!!

You know the first time I went backpacking was in Yosemite and I was like 14. By day 7 I was miserable and just wanted a bed and REAL FOOD!! No more trail mix!!!

the moment we were close to civilization again, the first thing I ate was a huge burger with bacon and fries.

To this day, I still think that was the best burger Iā€™ve ever had. And it was because of the wait!!!

May the wait be TOTALLY worth it!!

and

May the odds be ever in your favor!
(Hoping itā€™s 40k for you!) 2023

tidmutt

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y Performance, Model X P100D
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
I've got a decent beard going too, but the only way I'd be described as an operator is if someone asked me to transfer their phone call.
LOL same. I have a pretty intense beard, but the only operation I am doing is the one that buzzes obnoxiously when you bump the sides of the funny bone slot.

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
That would be me then. And not sure it's a good thing.

Our Model 3 is vin 32xxx, there are early build issues. Hoping they do better on CT.
No worries, we have VIN#'s 19xxx and 85xxx Model 3's and they are both excellent build quality. About 100K miles between the two of them with no issues. They are great cars almost 5 years later.

I would take Cybertruck #00000001 if they would sell it to me.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I am happy to see 1 sale this year.

Means everything has been revealed and the ball is rolling. After all these years...

Rozonoe

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla M3 LR75, Cybertruck Dual FSD
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
If you are 40k in line and say 60% of the early orders don't complete which puts u about 16,000 in line yeah u might get urs.
Before people get all huffy saying 60% is too high please remember it's been about 5 years. People die, they get married, they have a kid, that kid grows up and goes to college. Interest rates go up, stock market goes down, they get laid off from Twitter.
There is a world of difference between putting $100 down and then waiting 5 years and then actually purchasing $60,000 vehicle.
I'm around 28,000 on the list, but I don't expect my Cybertruck 2 motors before 2024.

Schmaggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Preorder cybertruck
Occupation
Carpenter
Country flag
I donā€™t think itā€™ll be quite that high, but it could be. Most of the first 100k are pretty die hard fans.

Another thing to account for. International orders accounted for about 25% of early orders. Those are not getting delivered for at least 2 years after production start.
Do you think Canada counts as international orders? Like are you suggesting there is no chance I would get mine before 2025? šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
Sponsored