g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
There was quite a bit that was excised by the Administrator, though probably for the best.

Don't argue with the host, is the lesson to take here, I think.

-Crissa
Steamrolling people in a very unfriendly manner doesn’t seem to work very well on forums. But, it continues to happen.

We all have our issues I guess
Sponsored

ÆCIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I just want to confirm what this thread was originally about - is the Cybertruck reduced in size about 3%, and does that apply to each dimension, or rather just overall extents volume? I'm thinking each dimension but in any case I'll be glad to know what the new length is whenever they reveal it.

- ÆCIII

Throwcomputer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Ridgeline, Vintage Vespas, 02 Harley Sportster
Occupation
TV & Film
Country flag
Yes.

Part of their ability to make these deals is that smaller tunnels have less structure required. Which means smaller machines that can dig more quickly. Encapsulated EVs mean smaller, more independent tunnels with less support systems required.

-Crissa
And we all know what a smaller, quicker constructed tunnel with less support systems can lead to.... ;)

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
I just want to confirm what this thread was originally about - is the Cybertruck reduced in size about 3%
Since this thread about Musk “confirming,” he’s subsequently unconfirmed, confirmed, unconfirmed, confirmed

Then again, he had confirmed on reveal night, too

RVAC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-
I just want to confirm what this thread was originally about - is the Cybertruck reduced in size about 3%, and does that apply to each dimension, or rather just overall extents volume? I'm thinking each dimension but in any case I'll be glad to know what the new length is whenever they reveal it.

- ÆCIII
He's stated at different times no reduction, 3% reduction and 5% reduction. Looking at the latest prototypes it appears like they settled on a 5% reduction (80" width) but nobody knows for sure.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
He's stated at different times no reduction, 3% reduction and 5% reduction. Looking at the latest prototypes it appears like they settled on a 5% reduction (80" width) but nobody knows for sure.
Which is to say: the on stage reveal prototype would b3 “reduced” down to the … on screen reveal specs promisedo_O