B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y , CyberBeast
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I don't even like FSD to be honest. I want autopilot for those long highway trips. I am a much more aggressive driver than FSD and I just end up turning it off quickly. Autopilot is a life saver.

rjhoskins

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 Performance 2023 Model S Plaid
Country flag
Taking my cybertruck I got on Sunday in so I can get the cameras fixed to at least use the cruise control.... 🙃
When I got my Model S Plaid last summer, my cruise control would not work either. They had to come to my house and turned out the main pitch camera was out of spec. 30 min later I was good to go with TACC and auto steer. Good luck.

DFWBrad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (May??), MS'22 (Sold), M3P (Sold)
Country flag
When I got my Model S Plaid last summer, my cruise control would not work either. They had to come to my house and turned out the main pitch camera was out of spec. 30 min later I was good to go with TACC and auto steer. Good luck.
Yeha I go in shortly to get it taken care of 🫡 had to force them not to make me wait till June 5th

Then I get to wait a month to fix my other issues (ie tonneau cover malfunctioning left and right)

DumpsterFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
FFS, it blows my mind how low of a priority the CT is to Tesla.
Yeah I think it’s because it’s not a big money maker right now and Tesla needs some wins that have to come from the other vehicles.

that being said I could be talking outta my ass…. 😂😂

DumpsterFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
I would be happy to have just the Tesla Vision Park Assist and if possible the basic Autopilot next, please 🙏
Agreed. At least I’m no longer backing into walls, trees, curbs and assorted potted plants anymore now that my brain isn’t waiting for the beeps…. 😂

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
I don't even like FSD to be honest. I want autopilot for those long highway trips. I am a much more aggressive driver than FSD and I just end up turning it off quickly. Autopilot is a life saver.
yep, FSD is only useful when you need to send a TXT or grab something from the rear seat or something. i 1000% will never use it in most cases. i would like to have parking "sensors" tho so i know when i am close to something, but at his point i am pretty much able to do all that myself in my brain, didnt take very long to get the hang of it. some people can and some people still struggling after months of ownership i guess.

Dmayo305

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S, 2023 Model X, Awaiting VIN for CT
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
Yeah I think it’s because it’s not a big money maker right now and Tesla needs some wins that have to come from the other vehicles.

that being said I could be talking outta my ass…. 😂😂
Why does everyone act like Tesla is still a strapped for cash start-up? Especially Tesla. Look, if TWRAPS or another small business on this forum wanted to ask for some grace for a minute while they get some wins, I'm all about it. Tesla, not so much.

The Tesla Guy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23MS Plaid, 23MY, LR,Order-FoundationCyberTruck DM
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
As I understand it…
The issue has something to do with the four-wheel steering.
And that the neural net is not trained to deal with it.
So my guess is that it’s not about spending more time working on this .
They just need more CyberTrucks on the road to shadow…
So if you’ve already received your truck, drive the hell out of it for the rest of us😁
Sponsored