O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I just checked my reservation and it still has the FSD option in there. I’m still debating whether I really need it since I don’t really plan to do a lot of long distance traveling with my CT. I ordered the FSD when it was at $7k and the fact that this feature is only good for the original owner, this feature isn’t adding any value to the truck should I ever sell it. NOT!!
yes, Crissa is correct...FSD transfers with the vehicle......FUSC does not unless you buy from private party and car has not gone thru Tesla....I'm just hoping the can find me FSD reservation......
Sponsored

OP
OP

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
No, FSD transfers with the vehicle when sold. It's up to te buyer to gauge whether that's worth paying more, tho.

-Crissa
Crissa.....have you heard anything else about FSD subscription or what the monthly cost will be?

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Crissa.....have you heard anything else about FSD subscription or what the monthly cost will be?
Just the same rumors everyone else has! I don't put much stock in the place-holder prices found in the as-yet unreleased app store in the Tesla software update.

-Crissa

Whiteaker

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Cybertruck
Occupation
Airplane Mechanic
Country flag
This statement was in my order agreement.

Pre-Order Price, Taxes and Official Fees. The pre-order price of the Vehicle will be confirmed in your Vehicle Configurtion and Final Price Sheet. As you may have only configured part of your Vehicle, any pre-order price provided to you in advance of the Final Price Sheet is only being offered to you as an estimate and is subject to change.

CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
This statement was in my order agreement.

Pre-Order Price, Taxes and Official Fees. The pre-order price of the Vehicle will be confirmed in your Vehicle Configurtion and Final Price Sheet. As you may have only configured part of your Vehicle, any pre-order price provided to you in advance of the Final Price Sheet is only being offered to you as an estimate and is subject to change.
That's pretty common. It's unlikely that Tesla would change the price for the actual truck but it's not impossible.

Then of course options are more. I'm 99% sure that the frunk and ramp won't be options and will be on every Cybertruck. The wheels will probably be smaller than shown on the prototype and they will likely have some interior packages. A towing package might be required, and you might need a different one if you actually plan to tow near the max weight.

My only hope if they give me the truck for the price that they listed. I'm perfectly happy adding a tow package and larger wheels to my order.

Gogster2k

First Name
Gogian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Charger, Honda Odyssey, Tesla M3, MY.
Occupation
Retired. Tier II Desktop Support Tech, Southern California Edison
Country flag
No, FSD transfers with the vehicle when sold. It's up to te buyer to gauge whether that's worth paying more, tho.

-Crissa
Awesome! I hope it stays that way.

Gogster2k

First Name
Gogian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Charger, Honda Odyssey, Tesla M3, MY.
Occupation
Retired. Tier II Desktop Support Tech, Southern California Edison
Country flag
yes, Crissa is correct...FSD transfers with the vehicle......FUSC does not unless you buy from private party and car has not gone thru Tesla....I'm just hoping the can find me FSD reservation......
Thanks! They should have backups of their database and should be able to see the changes if they put the effort into looking into your issue. Good luck!

cyberda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD Cyber (Ordered)
Country flag
Tesla can change the price to whatever they want. From the pre-order agreement;

"As you may have only configured part of your Vehicle, any pre-order price provided to you in advance of the Final Price Sheet is only being offered to you as an estimate and is subject to change"

CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag

"As you may have only configured part of your Vehicle, any pre-order price provided to you in advance of the Final Price Sheet is only being offered to you as an estimate and is subject to change"
Yup it's entirely possible but I don't think Tesla will do that without a significant reason to do it.

They increased the price for the Model S Plaid but that didn't affect the customers who preordered it.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag

This is not true.

Those terms refer to options not specified.

State law supersedes those terms,

-Crissa

OP
OP

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thanks! They should have backups of their database and should be able to see the changes if they put the effort into looking into your issue. Good luck!
yea as I said earlier, if Tesla can't or won't find their mistake, I may elect to get CT2 vs CT3 and save 10k and subscribe to FSD when released...hopefully before CT is released

edit: looks like next week fsd will be released......I can play with it before I decide what to do
Sponsored

Last edited: