Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Founders roadster, trimotor cybertruck
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
There is a whole thread devoted to what number in line you are. You subtract a number they provide in that thread from your order number and it is a guesstimate (probably pretty good) of your ranking.
thank you. Found it.

bfdog

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F250, Honda Element, GX470
Country flag
Looking to cancel your cyber truck order? I would like to take over your order
This is a very generous offer. In the same vein, if anyone is looking to give away valuable things, I can help by taking them from you. And if anyone needs a referral code, I would generously offer mine to that person--it's the least I could do to help someone out, in this unsure time of need and whatnot.

Rick b

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
How do you know what number you are? I ordered mine the night of the reveal… 45 minutes into the presentation… I have no idea what number I am
Update- I did the math from the google link data. Based on the first order being RN 112744124, I’m around 39,000. For a point of reference, I ordered mine around 45 minutes into the reveal. So, reservations must have been accumulating quickly, if we are to believe they are truly sequential.

Cougs

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
collector chevy K20, cybertruck asap
Occupation
Coach
Country flag
I PERSONALLY LIKE WHERE I AM IN LINE. I DO NOT WISH TO BE THE EARLY ONE BECAUSE OF POSSIBLE MANUFACTURING ISSUES THAT CAN BE FIXED AFTER THE FIRST BATCHES. YOU GUYS DRIVE THE TRUCK AND LET US KNOW.

lukefrisbee

Banned
Banned
First Name
luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2m AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I am at around 435,000. I only added my reservation to the list when I did because I wanted a reservation date in 2019 on the small chance that Elon gives those that reserved in 2019 a special keychain...or something. But also I can say I reserved my Cyber in 2019.

escf8

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Cybertruck, VW Atlas, Audi A3
Country flag
I wonder if the reservation numbering is for all tesla vehicles or if they are separated. My guess is that they are all using the same identity generator.

DARKFURY1

First Name
Chauncy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Coach
Country flag
i am sitting at #371,672
I would not mind going sooner, I expecting 1/4 of the orders cancelling.

Rick b

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
i am sitting at #371,672
I would not mind going sooner, I expecting 1/4 of the orders cancelling.
The reservation numbers for cyber trucks started at 744xxx so I’m not sure how your 371672 fits into that...You sure you have your number right?

TerryMack

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Truck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
That might be right and it might be conservative:
  • No one knows how many of those reservations will be converted to orders or abandoned. I know that there will be cancellations because I was low on the list for Model Y and cancelled
  • No one knows where the trucks will be made or how (i.e., what order) they will be delivered.
  • There are 3 types of truck and the tri-motors may be made first (or the duals).
  • No one knows how the manufacturing will be ramped up, so no one knows how many trucks will be made in year 1, 2, ... We might learn from Model Y production but not until the Coronavirus thing is over. It took Tesla a year to ramp Model 3 production up to 250,000 per year
Am I missing any factors?
Wasn't Austin ,Texas to be the home of the CyberTruck Gigafactory?

DARKFURY1

First Name
Chauncy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Coach
Country flag
The reservation numbers for cyber trucks started at 744xxx so I’m not sure how your 371672 fits into that...You sure you have your number right?
i am not sure of anything

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
There are now other factors to add to the list, e.g.:
  • Rivian or Ford or Hummer (etc) might come out earlier than Cybertruck and draw away some reservations
  • Features might not meet the minimum requirements of some (no midgate, no open top, no closed top, etc) and they may go to another brand
  • Personal finances might change dramatically before the time CTs start rolling out
Sponsored