Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2022 Model Y, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
Family Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Country flag
What is lifetime free supercharging worth to the average driver? Not the traveling salesman but the average user that charges at home and uses SC on the couple trips they take a month.

I ask because I get what your saying @Woodrick but 6 months does seem like a small consolation for missing out on PS equipment and 4k install.
I agree that 6 months seems like a small consolation. There really isn’t a reason to offer AWD and CB buyers both a year. I’m hoping I don’t qualify. I’ll take the free supercharging as I live in California and over the last 13 years I’ve had maybe one or two outages neither of which lasted very long so coming out of pocket for power share install and a power wall isn’t cost effective. I have however benefited from lifetime free supercharging. My second Tesla was a 2014 MS I chose specifically because it still had lifetime free supercharging and my daily work commute at the time was around 150 miles round trip. There was a supercharger about a mile off my route near work that I would stop at either before or after work which saved me money due to less charging at home.
Sponsored

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
Yea I think that is the sort of gesture that falls short enough they would have been better off doing nothing.