Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hayabusa
Occupation
CPAP store
Country flag
I love the look and the capabilities of this vehicle. I will enjoy driving and promoting my business with it, but most of the SS will be exposed. Here's a pic, but this is't the final look. So, please feel free to make suggestions.
Tesla Cybertruck Rumor: Tesla working with 3M to custom wrap Cybertruck from the factory valleycpap.com

alan auerbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'90 Isuzu PU (has to last until my CT arrives), '91 Grand Marquis, '02 Grand Cherokee (I'm so grand I can't stand it), e-bike.
Occupation
Retired prof.
Country flag
I love the look and the capabilities of this vehicle. I will enjoy driving and promoting my business with it, but most of the SS will be exposed. Here's a pic, but this is't the final look. So, please feel free to make suggestions.
valleycpap.com.png
CPAP is an unfortunate name, and it can do more than stop snoring.

So I'd make CPAP smaller, and include more of the benefits, such as by putting the email and phone above the rear tire, and using the doors for what CPAPs do.

SpaceCash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Suzuki GXSR 750, Tri-motor CYBRTRK RN1127859XX
Occupation
Military, Security, Aviation, Music Production
Country flag
valleycpap.com.png
Bruh absolutely not

ED_SFO

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3
Country flag

alan auerbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'90 Isuzu PU (has to last until my CT arrives), '91 Grand Marquis, '02 Grand Cherokee (I'm so grand I can't stand it), e-bike.
Occupation
Retired prof.
Country flag
https://engage.tesla.com/articles/1...wrap-service-smaller-cybertruck-highly-likely

found this article regarding inhouse wrapping services in china....i now bet its definitely possible for tesla to have in house wrapping in texas. With most panels completely flat wrapping pre-installation would be pretty easy i would imagine.
There's a recent write-up (I think forwarded from you) about the possibility of a smaller CT version.

When in Japan I saw all sorts of heavy commercial vehicles like transport, cement and fire trucks. They looked quite like ours except for being (and I mean this literally) half-sized. Intercity highways would be wide enough but I doubt that a full-size CT could make it through narrow city streets.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Yeah, US full-sized trucks are used in some rural parts of Japan, but not in the urban areas. They have streets reserved for different sized vehicles, down to k-cars, autocycles, motorcycles, bikes, etc. They take their space seriously. Roads are considered impositions to their property instead of vice versa. Their addresses literally do not reference the roads, but the development blocks like on a plat map.

-Crissa

azjohn

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra
Country flag
[QUOTE =“ VolklKatana,帖子:46980,成员:997”]
我讨厌把它拆给你,但是,他从来没有说过黑色的党卫军,我不确定你在哪儿捡到那部分……。

他说你可以把它变成黑色的...没有具体说明它是黑色,包裹还是其他形式。
1618258408959.png
1618258448526.png

[/引用]If LineX can be pain as skin,it should be cool,I use LineX at my F150 bed,it’s really work!
Line X also has a thinner product Line X Ultra which is the same weight as paint, its popular in the Jeep community

https://linex.com/ultra

alan auerbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired prof.
Country flag
Yeah, US full-sized trucks are used in some rural parts of Japan, but not in the urban areas. They have streets reserved for different sized vehicles, down to k-cars, autocycles, motorcycles, bikes, etc. They take their space seriously. Roads are considered impositions to their property instead of vice versa. Their addresses literally do not reference the roads, but the development blocks like on a plat map.

-Crissa
''They take their space seriously.''

You can't register your car without proving that you have a parking place for it.

valleyCPAP

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hayabusa
Occupation
CPAP store
Country flag
CPAP is an unfortunate name, and it can do more than stop snoring.

So I'd make CPAP smaller, and include more of the benefits, such as by putting the email and phone above the rear tire, and using the doors for what CPAPs do.
Yes, you are correct. CPAP is mostly used for its name recognition. APAP would be the most common machine used for OSA (obstructive sleep apnea) and there's also BiLevel "AKA BiPAP" for patients with COPD, CSA (central sleep apnea - that's when the patient stops breathing) or patients who can't tolerate APAP and need higher pressure relief.

Snoring is just one of the easiest way to diagnose an OSA, and basically that's what it's used for, but not for CSA. For an example, CSA patients may, or may not snore at all. There are other signs that a person should lookout for, such as not getting enough sleep, being tired all the time, frequent restroom visits, waking up with headaches etc... the list is long... To learn more, one should consult with a healthcare professional.

So, next time anyone visits their doctor, should let their doctor know how they feel in the morning, and during the day.

Anyway, once again, you're right, PAP therapy does more than just stop snoring.

Thank you for your response.

Last edited:

Docbiker

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lincoln Nautilus hope soon cybertruck
Occupation
Retired VP no
Country flag
If it's a wrap, I'm out. I don't really want a wrap - defeats the whole "won't scratch" thing. I don't think Elon would crap out on this like that, either. Now, if we want a wrap... cool. But, not, "You can have the shiny SS or a darker SS", and have Elon mean it's a wrap... I would think he would say shiny SS or a dark wrap. But, he didn't.

Docbiker

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lincoln Nautilus hope soon cybertruck
Occupation
Retired VP no
Country flag
Hell no keep the SS but have fun with a wrap