Scott Beall

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Grand Cherokee (dd), 1966 Mustang, 1967 Corv
Country flag
to the " bed is too short" crowd, what curretly available vehicle meets your needs?

Seems like a van, like Sprinter 170 wheelbase, either standard length (165 interior cargo) or extended length, is the way to haul long stuff if it needs to be fully enclosed. Why?
LOL I own this exact vehicle with a lift gate on the back. Very handy to have around.
That's why I'm OK losing 2' of bed space to the range extender. As long as the CT can carry as much as my old Grand Cherokee that it's replacing it's fine with me. Big stuff will go in the Sprinter.

Dumb Game

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge neon
Occupation
Line-Haul Trucker
Country flag
I think you have to consider it a win/win. Or else you are admitting you are no longer in control of your actions. That said, I can see how a vehicle as revolutionary as the Cybertruck could do that to people who normally have a responsible relationship with their spending habits.

Is it time for a Cybertruck Support Group for people who want the truck ASAP but for whom it would be financially unwise to purchase?
It’s nice to see that I’m not the only one experiencing some anxiety. I guess it’s what you might call the anticipation of waiting to get my cyber beast. This is torture. I am constantly checking my emails, which I never do, and I’m always on the Cyber Owners Club website to check which reservations are being filled. Out of curiosity, I looked up 'cyber truck support group,' and this thread popped up. I thought it was really funny