SpaceX employees denounce CEO Musk as 'distraction': letter [CLOSED DUE TO POLITICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cybertruckee

Banned
Banned
First Name
Yosemite Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Rider
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
  • Banned
As Tesla stockholder now swimming in red ink and future owner of Cybertruck, I tend to agree. In fact I am one of those stockholders who voted to strengthen Tesla's corporate governance.

SpaceX
Sponsored

OP
OP

Cybertruckee

Banned
Banned
First Name
Yosemite Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Rider
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
  • Banned
His Twitter addiction and collection of toxic friends is becoming a problem, yes. Even his most recent ex-girlfriend called him out.

Maybe you should listen to the mothers of your children, dude.

-Crissa

Is this the girlfriend who said she is separating with Elon because he is obsessed and pre-occupied with his small rocket? :ROFLMAO:

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
I think he learned not too be too vocal about his feelings on politics.
But we know where his true beliefs are now.

hes a smart guy and knows that speaking too much about this will make his public image (and therefore his companies) look bad.

In the latest interview with tesla owners cub, they asked him why he comments and cares about politics. He didnt have an answer so he just talked about the same old making humans multiplanitary thing.

I think Hes more than slightly paranoid, thinking things are about him when they arent.

ÆCIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Any employee who would allow themselves to become excessively distracted by non-work-related aspects of anyone in the company (including Elon Musk), in my opinion are not emotionally mature enough nor focused enough, to provide the efficiency needed in the Tesla or SpaceX mission.

Those genuinely supporting clean energy and sustainability will not allow emotional noise from off the floor, to affect their contributions and focus when working on the floor. This has always been the emotional temperament of strongly contributing employees for many successful companies and projects. Working together and focusing cohesively is not a new science.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Any employee who would allow themselves to become excessively distracted by non-work-related aspects of anyone in the company (including Elon Musk), in my opinion are not emotionally mature enough nor focused enough, to provide the efficiency needed in the Tesla or SpaceX mission.

Those genuinely supporting clean energy and sustainability will not allow emotional noise from off the floor, to affect their contributions and focus when working on the floor. This has always been the emotional temperament of strongly contributing employees for many successful companies and projects. Working together and focusing cohesively is not a new science.
Perhaps you should direct that at Elon Musk and his company-wide email tantrums lately.

-Crissa

OP
OP

Cybertruckee

Banned
Banned
First Name
Yosemite Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Rider
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
If they hate the boss they can always quit.
Easy for you to say. But employees are actually vested with the company they work for.

Unless, of course, when you are just there for the pay and nothing else.

rr6013

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shorttakes.substack.com
Vehicles
1997 Tahoe 2 door 4x4
Occupation
Retired software developer and heavy commercial design builder
Country flag

Yeah you’d be right. Were Elon only the boss of SpaceX. These are the reuse minds who flipped rockets into space taxis. Tesla are trying to repeat that trick with another vehicle in the mass market.

Twitter is a daily *feature* attraction at the internet for people who used to go to the carnival to see the Hairylady. Buying Twitter he could own the whole carnival which he expects a black swan to turn it into the next *rocket* Internet taxi like it‘s 1969 ”Woodstock”again sweeping the world to Rock &Roll that moves people to the music.

Employees are right about one thing. EM doesn’t know he’s the Hairylady. But he knows he’s Twitter’s biggest attraction.

It’s just ugly watching from the rocket science seats the boss’ aspirational Hairylady act. While they’ve committed all their lives, succeeded beyond the world’s wildest dreams working at the impossible daily is just another attraction, draw and gate earner for a Hairylady. Not very aspirational.

Elon knows WeChat is a single phenomenon. WeChat is endemic to one culture who are the platform, the attraction and its WeChat technology that enables them to spread the culture among one another, in a liberty never before experienced.

Great humblebrag flipping and landing that trick in western society. SpaceX employees are the first wave of free people who refuse to convert to become just another artifact in western cultural transition to obedience for a Hairylady.

ÆCIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Perhaps you should direct that at Elon Musk and his company-wide email tantrums lately.

-Crissa
Elon works more hours than most of his employees, and what he expresses in social media on his own time is certainly his right, and is not directed at production. Those trying pick at, or criticize what Elon expresses personally, in what very little personnel spare time he does have, are being unfair and attacking his personal space time don't you think?

When people choose to assimilate something negatively in their off-hours, and then keep it emotionally in their head, that is their lack of discipline and focus, not Elon's.

But just curious, (for example) which particular"company-wide email" sent lately by Elon, are you perceiving as an "email tantrum"? I might've missed something on the webs, so if one of his company emails seems like a "tantrum" or less-constructive, I'm not above calling him out on that either.

I as far as I knew, Elon's personal expressions and opinions on social media were confined to that space, and his company emails were production focused. If I'm wrong about that show me an example and I'll be right with you (constructively) criticizing him too.

-ÆCIII

jhogan2424

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Moped
His Twitter addiction and collection of toxic friends is becoming a problem, yes. Even his most recent ex-girlfriend called him out.

Maybe you should listen to the mothers of your children, dude.

-Crissa
His girlfriends don’t have a good track record of telling the truth. Amber Heard is paying Mr Depp multiple millions for making things up.

Dusty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Creator
Country flag
His girlfriends don’t have a good track record of telling the truth. Amber Heard is paying Mr Depp multiple millions for making things up.
Johnny Depp clearly remembers the day he decided that he had seen enough of her shit...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.