Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Model Y and 2022 Model S
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
I'm sure you've checked this, but mine didn't come until I had entered my address in my account. For some reason had never entered it. Also it seems that the preponderance of invites had ordered FSD in 2019 (86%) which perhaps is a qualifier for getting an early invitation.

Cheers!
My address was not on the website but was in the app. DId you have to change them in both? I entered my address on the webiste a few weeks ago...still nothing. I reserved the first minute they opened it up and Im in Southern California. I own 3 other Teslas so it seems ridiculous that they would not have my address on the website
Sponsored

jookyone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24CTAWD 17MXP100D 23MX
Country flag
My address was not on the website but was in the app. DId you have to change them in both? I entered my address on the webiste a few weeks ago...still nothing. I reserved the first minute they opened it up and Im in Southern California. I own 3 other Teslas so it seems ridiculous that they would not have my address on the website
My invite did not come until I added the address on the website and I am RN112744XXX. I ordered a tri-motor with FSD in 2019.

jookyone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24CTAWD 17MXP100D 23MX
Country flag
I added a timeline of invitations to my chart thread here. Interesting to see, especially since Santa delivered no invites on Christmas or Christmas Eve. What an a-hole.

TexasRaider

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck + MS
Occupation
Civil
Country flag
My take away with the res number is only relevant if everyone you are comparing your status in line is in the same geographical area - and that no one is a celebrity, of course.
Because we don’t know how many of those 20,000+ orders aren’t in another country or other places where deliveries aren’t being made yet.
Also, not considering the priority of Dual Motor compared to Tri Motor.

On a side note, I am actually fine waiting some time (a qtr or two) so my CT isn’t the first on the line of a brand new model. Anyone who has ever bought a brand new model or new “edition” of a vehicle knows that there are gremlins for the manufacturer to work out.
..of course, just my take from my experience.

savagecabbage

First Name
craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model x p100d, Chevy Volt
Country flag
Screw you Tesla order coordinator! There I said it!
You suck at your job and you should learn to communicate.

Signed reservation # 627 in Fremont

Alan

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 S90D ,2014Tacoma, Cyberbeast ordered 2/13/24
Occupation
Retired
Country flag