What will be the Cybertruck "wave"?

Klaxon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
Well... better do not show me your fingers. I have not the best vision and may think you show me something like:
Tesla Cybertruck What will be the Cybertruck "wave"? 1642126488311

The war planes have an identification system recognising friendly and enemy planes automatrically. Identification, friend or foe (IFF).
Let's ask Mr. Musk to install such a toy and show on our monitors a stuck of 80,000 dollar bills every time we meet another CT.
Sponsored

Zapharus

First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 '22, Element '11, DM Cybertruck preorder
Country flag
1. No fingers: Jeep owners are douches. Why would we need to have any hand sign at all? We own a CT so, therefore, we're awesome.
This started with “okay, I guess I’ll casually wave back if waved at” and ended with “that’s a bit cringe.”

Last edited:

Doug McAllister

First Name
Douglas L McAllister
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just a fist in the air, yea we’re cool.

CyberT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR RWD
Occupation
Service Technician
Country flag
Anyone who's ever owned a Jeep (FYI: only a Wrangler qualifies as a "Jeep") you'll know that there is a casual two-fingered wave that is often shared between owners as they pass on the road. Since most of us on this forum have had a Cybertruck on order for like, forever; we'll be super-jazzed when we finally take possession. So, it's a good bet that we'll be waving at each other on the road. Let's make it our own! But what does that look like? Let's discuss....

1. No fingers: Jeep owners are douches. Why would we need to have any hand sign at all? We own a CT so, therefore, we're awesome.
1. Nothing.jpg

2. One finger: Simple, understated and we're #1. Right? Duh.
2. One finger.jpg

3. Two fingers: Let's appropriate the Jeep thing. Remember, they're douches and will be intimidated by our CTs. Own it!!
3. Two fingers.jpg

4. Thumbs up: Subtle strength that only we need to share with each other. Everyone else will simply know our power and fear us.
4. Thumbs up.jpg

5. Rock-n-roll!: May be mistaken for a "Hook 'em horns (UT Austin)", but we rock!
5. Rock-n-roll.jpg

6. The Spock: We're an edgy, sciency, future-looking group, right? What is cooler than the Spock sign to signify this. And, the CT will likely be the first vehicle on Mars. This is my fave.
6. Spock.jpg

7. Hang ten/loose: Albeit somewhat awkward to actually do and might be seen by others as a little pinky wave (not judging, just sayin') this has a solid following among the cool kids.
7. Hang ten.jpg

So, what say everyone? Let's get in front of this and set the stage for our CT community!

7. Hang ten.jpg
Since none of those will work with the Yoke. Maybe we just program a "Cyber Fart" to our external speaker and rip one as we pass by each other.

Quicksilver

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan van
Occupation
Retired military
Country flag
Since none of those will work with the Yoke. Maybe we just program a "Cyber Fart" to our external speaker and rip one as we pass by each other.
When I was a truck driver (back in the day when it was still an honorable profession) if two company drivers met each other we would either holler on the CB or flash the headlights.
Could we program the truck to flash the headlights if we yelled out "CYBERTRUCK" when we met another one?
Me and the Boss Lady play a version of "Slugbug" where if one of use sees a Tesla we say "Tesla" and slug the other on the arm.
We passed a car hauler full of them going into Atlanta a few weeks ago. She saw it first and my arm is still sore.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
When I was a truck driver (back in the day when it was still an honorable profession) if two company drivers met each other we would either holler on the CB or flash the headlights.
Could we program the truck to flash the headlights if we yelled out "CYBERTRUCK" when we met another one?
Me and the Boss Lady play a version of "Slugbug" where if one of use sees a Tesla we say "Tesla" and slug the other on the arm.
We passed a car hauler full of them going into Atlanta a few weeks ago. She saw it first and my arm is still sore.
It’s good that we don’t play this game, we see a lot of Teslas around here and since we’re right on the Fremont/ Portland/ Seattle route we see a lot of semis loaded with Teslas

alan auerbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'90 Isuzu PU (has to last until my CT arrives), '91 Grand Marquis, '02 Grand Cherokee (I'm so grand I can't stand it), e-bike.
Occupation
Retired prof.
Country flag
Ummm, this discussion is really cool and all, and I vote for the Spock thing, but... did we forget the CT will have a yoke, not a wheel?

PS. My Jeep Grand Cherokee is to a Jeep. It even has the dial to select between Snow, Mud, Rocks and Sand. :)
Yes. I know for sure the Grand Cherokee is a real Jeep; I can tell by the repair bills. (Mine has two selection modes: Won't Go and Won't Stop.)

Ryan95738

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Occupation
CNA
Country flag
Give me your address.

I reserved on the night of reveal.

I'll also explain to you all the cool features.

Just don't droll on the seat.:p
I'm in Washington State but I will gladly drive to Oregon or Idaho maybe even Montana to show anyone my truck who has ordered