When to expect delivery when i'm 270,000 place in line.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I know your numbers are not meant to be actual, but worth pointing out, conversion rates and upgrades to first available trim will likely be highest in the first 100k of orders or so. I think we hit close to 100k in the first couple hours after launch.

We do know about 25% of orders were non-US though which kind of instantly moves all of us USA customers up in the queue a bit. It’s likely even Canadian and Mexican orders will be pushed back at least 6 months or more.
It’s true. I have no idea but those kinds of numbers have been bandied about. The important thing is that when you add all of them up, no matter what the percentages actually are, we get closer to the front of the line than our reservation number alone would suggest.
Sponsored

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
It’s true. I have no idea but those kinds of numbers have been bandied about. The important thing is that when you add all of them up, no matter what the percentages actually are, we get closer to the front of the line than our reservation number alone would suggest.
Sure.

Unless you have a single motor reservation in Australia. Then you are screwed.

My reservation is around 65k so I figure I’ll be around the 50,000th off the line. I can’t see too many people with reservations that low bailing.

Tinker71

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1976 electric conversion bus
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
I am 270,000 place in line for cybertruck order. I ordered a tri motor. Is it correct for me to expect delivery 3 years after the start of production?
Before me.

AxelR

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P, Rivian R1S
Occupation
Working
Country flag
Makes me cry a bit.
only put my reservation through last October or November (back when you already couldn’t pick a specific version). I’m like in the 3 million if I understood how to count :cry:

Deleted member 12457

Your reservation number - 112,744,100 - a guesstimate on the number of other model orders over the two days = your reservation number.

I ordered day two also. I just use zero for other model orders for ease in estimate.
If you look through old posts, Testa started the reservation numbering system at 112744100. My reservation number is 112801421 so subtract their starting number from mine and I'm 57321 in line, but .....

I ordered a dual motor. I believe the tri-motor is not being made, moving all those to quad-motor configurations. Do I have to wait until all quad-motor configurations have been built? I hope not. Will I be given the opportunity to upgrade to a quad-motor? Don't have a million dollars or desire to have that model. A dual-AWD CT is fine with me. I am hoping it will come with a decent battery pack to get me 300+ miles (I'd rather it comes with 400+ miles). I won't be drag racing so 0-60mph in 5 sec is more than enough (my brother punched his Model 3 and all the blood in the head went to the back seat so I can't handle the G-forces going any faster than this). Let's just hope it finally starts production next year, wait, no general date, I mean mid 2023.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
If the Tri's above you are replaced with 4, the queue doesn't change.

Only if they add a new model such as the Plaid.

If you ordered duel, you position is not 57,000th in line. more like 537,000.

Because, somewhere I read, the Tri was 40% of orders... and the Tri(4) would be made first.

If there is 1,2 million orders.. 40% = 480,000 + your 57,000th= 537,000

There you go, put the deposit into the shares, plenty of time to make money for the Plaid lol

Spare a thought for overseas people, not only are we waiting for a particular model, but we will likely be last in line getting it.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Makes me cry a bit.
only put my reservation through last October or November (back when you already couldn’t pick a specific version). I’m like in the 3 million if I understood how to count :cry:
It's not that bad, but ahh... Yes, very far back.

-Crissa

RR2241TX

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I’m 324,000 back for a trimotor and about to turn 70. I figure Tesla will upgrade me to quadmotor. Also figure I have about a 50% chance of living long enough to get a VIN number. I’ll sell land for the down payment if it comes to that.

AxelR

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P, Rivian R1S
Occupation
Working
Country flag
I’m 324,000 back for a trimotor and about to turn 70. I figure Tesla will upgrade me to quadmotor. Also figure I have about a 50% chance of living long enough to get a VIN number. I’ll sell land for the down payment if it comes to that.
That’s the spirit

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
If you look through old posts, Testa started the reservation numbering system at 112744100. My reservation number is 112801421 so subtract their starting number from mine and I'm 57321 in line, but .....

I ordered a dual motor. I believe the tri-motor is not being made, moving all those to quad-motor configurations. Do I have to wait until all quad-motor configurations have been built? I hope not. Will I be given the opportunity to upgrade to a quad-motor? Don't have a million dollars or desire to have that model. A dual-AWD CT is fine with me. I am hoping it will come with a decent battery pack to get me 300+ miles (I'd rather it comes with 400+ miles). I won't be drag racing so 0-60mph in 5 sec is more than enough (my brother punched his Model 3 and all the blood in the head went to the back seat so I can't handle the G-forces going any faster than this). Let's just hope it finally starts production next year, wait, no general date, I mean mid 2023.
My feeling is the lineup is going to be changed so much they are just going to start opening the order page roughly based on your location in the queue.

Also, it’s likely they will start taking dual motor orders well before the end of the tri/ quad motor orders are complete. They were selling Model Y LRs well before they finished with Performance orders for example.

They seem to spin the lines up one at a time but once the first is up, the second might be a different model (likely IMO).

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Makes me cry a bit.
Holy crapola.
Sponsored