Corrosion resistance in Cybertruck may not be perfect

Cyber

Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I dig this thread. One of the more informative in terms of science :)

Mini2nut

Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
The 3mm thick SS exoskeleton is one of the main features that sold me. This all electric pickup is going to be a street legal tank that civilians can order online. The exciting part is that it's less than a year away from production!

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
I guess that the ubiquitous salt on upstate NY roads will always be a problem. I’ll try the sealants.
FYI the government of Alberta has just released an advisory to drivers to the effect that they should not allow moose to lick the salt off their cars. Tax dollars at work!

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
FYI the government of Alberta has just released an advisory to drivers to the effect that they should not allow moose to lick the salt off their cars. Tax dollars at work!
Do you want moose hanging around your car? If they trip, they could take out a truck!

-Crissa

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Private Lending Educator
Country flag
Do you want moose hanging around your car? If they trip, they could take out a truck!

-Crissa
I’d be concerned with moose deciding to hang out on highways to lick cars as they pass. That would bring the highway system to a standstill. Like trying to drive at speed through Yellowstone.

Plus imagine all the moose at the side of the road with their tongues hanging out. The highway would become a rolling car wash.

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement