Albern

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevrolet Volt, 202X Cybertruck Plaid+ (x2)
Country flag
I don't know if this should be on a separate thread but Joe Rogan posted a few photos of CT at GigaAustin following the Q4 earnings call:

"The cybertruck is the coolest car I’ve ever seen in my life. Insanely attractive in real life, and feels like a huge leap into the future."

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Photos Leaked! ? [Added: Video Showing Whole Truck -- Rear & Bed] nc_ohc=ab625amhaqgAX-l1clq&_nc_ht=scontent.fyzd1-3

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Photos Leaked! ? [Added: Video Showing Whole Truck -- Rear & Bed] _myjs4&tn=KUKqb1lgKqxKOenC&_nc_ht=scontent.fyzd1-3

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Photos Leaked! ? [Added: Video Showing Whole Truck -- Rear & Bed] nc_ohc=R8aSxWqq-OgAX88SU4i&_nc_ht=scontent.fyzd1-3

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Photos Leaked! ? [Added: Video Showing Whole Truck -- Rear & Bed] nc_ohc=f3Nym5aAc0QAX9gJ6WP&_nc_ht=scontent.fyzd1-3

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Photos Leaked! ? [Added: Video Showing Whole Truck -- Rear & Bed] -zqDWq&tn=KUKqb1lgKqxKOenC&_nc_ht=scontent.fyzd1-3

My observations:
- Wiper has been removed
- The door buttons are lit - notice that the right-rear door is partially open, such that the button is lit while the other doors are not. I hope this doesn't mean CT won't have electro-mechanical doors or soft-close.
- The tail gate has catch cables. I hope the gate will also be electro-mechanical.
- Rear bumper and along tow hitch has a really interesting shape.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ehninger1212

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
I feel like I should just log of the site for a while, gonna take a CT vacation. I'll check back in when I receive an email to configure. ☮

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
I don't know if this should be on a separate thread but Joe Rogan posted a few photos of CT at GigaAustin following the Q4 earnings call:

"The cybertruck is the coolest car I’ve ever seen in my life. Insanely attractive in real life, and feels like a huge leap into the future."

nc_ohc=ab625amhaqgAX-l1clq&_nc_ht=scontent.fyzd1-3.jpg

_myjs4&tn=KUKqb1lgKqxKOenC&_nc_ht=scontent.fyzd1-3.jpg

nc_ohc=R8aSxWqq-OgAX88SU4i&_nc_ht=scontent.fyzd1-3.jpg

nc_ohc=f3Nym5aAc0QAX9gJ6WP&_nc_ht=scontent.fyzd1-3.jpg

-zqDWq&tn=KUKqb1lgKqxKOenC&_nc_ht=scontent.fyzd1-3.jpg

My observations:
- Wiper has been removed
- The door buttons are lit - notice that the right-rear door is partially open, such that the button is lit while the other doors are not. I hope this doesn't mean CT won't have electro-mechanical doors or soft-close.
- The tail gate has catch cables. I hope the gate will also be electro-mechanical.
Wow! First photo shows light bleed in the frunk gap.... is that light I see between the grille and the fender? Looks like wiper did a very bad job at clearing windshield. You can see the dirt marks.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Photos Leaked! ? [Added: Video Showing Whole Truck -- Rear & Bed] Screenshot_20220127-083914_Samsung Internet

Last edited:

Tinker71

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1976 electric conversion bus
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag

nc_ohc=ab625amhaqgAX-l1clq&_nc_ht=scontent.fyzd1-3.jpg

_myjs4&tn=KUKqb1lgKqxKOenC&_nc_ht=scontent.fyzd1-3.jpg

nc_ohc=R8aSxWqq-OgAX88SU4i&_nc_ht=scontent.fyzd1-3.jpg

nc_ohc=f3Nym5aAc0QAX9gJ6WP&_nc_ht=scontent.fyzd1-3.jpg

-zqDWq&tn=KUKqb1lgKqxKOenC&_nc_ht=scontent.fyzd1-3.jpg

My observations:
- Wiper has been removed
Well they just saved $500 or more on manufacturing the telescopic tail gate. The new bed is probably several hundred more in savings. I think it is obvious they are trying to make this affordable for the masses. That hard rolling tonneau cover is another easy target. A fabric cover would serve the purpose.

While this might only be $2000 in total savings. It might increase margins by 20%.
When the margins are there, Tesla will build it.

Warhawk123162

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350 Tesla 3
Occupation
Construction
Country flag
1/27/22 looks like I have to rethink my dreams of being the first kid on the block with the CT?. My F350 is now 14 years old that’s 98 in dog years and like 150years in worktruck time! 260000 miles and don’t think she’s going to make it to 2024. I tried I really did. New suspension constant maintenance even a new paint job, but the nickels and dimes are starting to get to be quarters and dollars. Now I hear joe Rogan is tooling around in one? WTF! Did he put up a hundred bucks three years ago? I did and Elon didn’t even give me a reach around yesterday. That would have kept me loyal for at least another year. Love my model3 love Tesla and spaceX and really really want the CT but hey what can I do? If we can put a man on the moon in 9 years how can it take 6 years to develop a truck? They only had slide rules for crying out loud.

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Ford Raptor, 20XX Tesla Cybertruck
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
Well they just saved $500 or more on manufacturing the telescopic tail gate. The new bed is probably several hundred more in savings. I think it is obvious they are trying to make this affordable for the masses. That hard rolling tonneau cover is another easy target. A fabric cover would serve the purpose.

While this might only be $2000 in total savings. It might increase margins by 20%.
When the margins are there, Tesla will build it.
Margins is what Elon is after but there will be no way a Cyber Quad will be able to drive up that tailgate. If they go with a soft tonneau cover, i guess they need to change the name from "Vault" to "Room"

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Margins is what Elon is after but there will be no way a Cyber Quad will be able to drive up that tailgate. If they go with a soft tonneau cover, i guess they need to change the name from "Vault" to "Room"
You pull up the quad next to the truck, connect a harness and cable to the wiper and it lifts the quad up into the bed now.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Your phone has more tech in it. A child's toy has more tech in it. I don't know if this comparison applies anymore.

-Crissa
And we use this technology largely to run huge amounts of poorly optimized advertising.

Loading this webpage took more computing power than the moon launch.

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3LR, Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Geek
Country flag
And we use this technology largely to run huge amounts of poorly optimized advertising.

Loading this webpage took more computing power than the moon launch.
You need an ad blocker. I see maybe one ad a day.