g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Screenshot 2023-04-20 at 12.27.38 PM.jpg

This checks out
A 32 Inch Cock? Seems rather large. I’ve seen some crazy breeds though.

I used to work at a feed store and some of the farm workers would buy feed for their fighting cocks. I’m sure they had some big ones.

Clearly if I’m going to be using this chicken for reference images I need to upscale her. Low-res chickens are not very accurate.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck spotted with frunk open, revealing waterfall design! 1682037693689

Last edited:

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
Hopefully the frunk goes in pretty deep to use all that space under the dash. Also looks like they definitely thought of a curved hinge design that goes up but curves a bit for the frunk lid to clear the BAW. Frunk motor must be pretty stout to lift basically the whole front end.
I envisioned something like this:
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck spotted with frunk open, revealing waterfall design! SfycLSu

wmillerwjm

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I hope Tesla is now installing an electric Frunk rather than opening manually. Regarding the amount of money spent on this vehicle by the consumer, it is the least they could do. For those that do not have the electric Frunk installed, it is currently an after market item. After purchasing our MY we never used the Frunk since I was afraid of creasing the thin metal with my hands when closing. The good news is...now that the electric Frunk is installed we use it nearly daily for groceries, etc. I expect the CT will be the same...if not, I'm suspect after market options will become available.

wmillerwjm

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Ok... let the formerly Wiccan half-Puerto Rican Binary Cisgen with a hetero Caucasian ( whatever that actually is ) binary cisgen life partner from an at risk economically disadvantaged area of the oppressed rural South who likes everyone of excellence regardless of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, group affiliation, sexual orientation , religion, non religion, and politicaly persuasion human ( presumption, I know , mea culpa ) correct this greivous an OBVIOUSLY malicious ableist disinclusive non proper pronoun hate speech:

We got some nit-picky detail obsesed to the Nth degree folks here that could pick salt grains out of a flour bucket using satellite photometry and quantum computers!

I love all y'all! You make life fun!
What did he say?

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
I think I saw “The Electric Frunk” when I was 8 years old.

1682106113116.jpeg
Gotdang I forget how OLD you are sometimes. sheeeesh