I ordered a CyberTruck 4 years ago, why don’t I receive an invite to purchase?

WarpathTesla

First Name
Kirill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S, 3, X
Occupation
Blogger
Country flag
Hi all! I ordered a Cybertruck in the first hour after the presentation 4 years ago, my code number is RN112830*** .. Tesla has some kind of Bot that determines who should win? I'm ready to buy right now, why am I not receiving a message?!?!? I have already studied many algorithms on what principle a person is selected, but does my order, which I made, immediately fly by? Is this fair? I’ve already taken a ride with a friend, but I’m waiting for my cybertruck, they didn’t even give me the wine and the pre-order doesn’t open the first time, sometimes it gives a 404 error. I just see that someone new ordered on Twitter and shared that he already knows the delivery date, but I have nothing?!?!? Who knows why?
Tesla Cybertruck I ordered a CyberTruck 4 years ago, why don’t I receive an invite to purchase? 8A0166C5-5319-47FC-8458-0419F6901158.JPG

Tesla Cybertruck I ordered a CyberTruck 4 years ago, why don’t I receive an invite to purchase? cybertruck
Sponsored

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
Influencer in infancy? Love the color coordination on the shoelaces/phone/watch band. Phone and mic are a great idea. I would have gone dogecoin necklace in gold vs. Tesla T.

OP
OP
WarpathTesla

WarpathTesla

First Name
Kirill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S, 3, X
Occupation
Blogger
Country flag
Influencer in infancy? Love the color coordination on the shoelaces/phone/watch band. Phone and mic are a great idea. I would have gone dogecoin necklace in gold vs. Tesla T.
I’m an ordinary guy from Siberia and I’m asking you for help, and not for jokes in my direction, I personally earned money for all my cars and worked very hard, can we make no jokes? I thought the Tesla community in America was better than what I read now..

Nabilriaz69

First Name
Nabil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model x
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Your RN11283…. Not being invited yet or just starting if you check the order list thread

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
I’m an ordinary guy from Siberia and I’m asking you for help, and not for jokes in my direction, I personally earned money for all my cars and worked very hard, can we make no jokes? I thought the Tesla community in America was better than what I read now..
Good luck to you. There is no help to give however. You posting here with your getup and camera are to persuade somehow that someone at Tesla will DM you and hook you up. Never heard of that happening. It could however. Someone here told me Xtwitter is a thing. Maybe post content there or keep posting here. Both could work. Just the photos here won't work in my mind. Content

WormtownKris

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2013 F150
Occupation
Outside Sales
Country flag
First off, they have only just started getting to RN11283 numbers. They haven't "skipped" you. Secondly, are you in Siberia, or Texas? They are only delivering in North America so far, as Tesla always does on new product launches. (How do they address an early launch recall if the truck is in Asia?) If they even get a sense that you are not in the US, then you will be passed over for a long, long while, and that is how it's always been. You either need patience or another vehicle to target. Cheers!

Strykerwsu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Holdens, Mach-e, Bronco
Country flag
Dude that's the problem. We can't joke anymore.

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, SOON to be Cybertruck
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Hi all! I ordered a Cybertruck in the first hour after the presentation 4 years ago, my code number is RN112830*** .. Tesla has some kind of Bot that determines who should win? I'm ready to buy right now, why am I not receiving a message?!?!? I have already studied many algorithms on what principle a person is selected, but does my order, which I made, immediately fly by? Is this fair? I’ve already taken a ride with a friend, but I’m waiting for my cybertruck, they didn’t even give me the wine and the pre-order doesn’t open the first time, sometimes it gives a 404 error. I just see that someone new ordered on Twitter and shared that he already knows the delivery date, but I have nothing?!?!? Who knows why?
Come back and ask the question in about 12 months if you haven't gotten the invite by then.

No, I am deadly serious. That is VERY possibly how long you may be waiting.

It's a pretty gutsy move to ask that question when there are so many people ahead of you that haven't gotten an invite yet.

ÆCIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
@WarpathTesla, your reservation number guarantees you a place in line, but only Tesla knows the actual sequence. You're no different than the rest of us who also have 'early' reservation numbers.

Reservation application interfaces published on the web from servers can handle thousands of requests in a single minute, with many processing instances assigned as the input demand grows. So you don't really know how many reservations were made before yours, regardless of how fast you think your response was.

The reservation number itself may be misleading, because Tesla could have had blocks of numbers dedicated to various server instances, with the application assigning an actual sequence index based on date/time stamp behind the scenes, attached to your reservation number the instant you made it. Only a few within Tesla really knows exactly how their reservation sequence works, but the bottom line is Tesla hasn't stated that the reservation number itself is actually any sequence at all. Many buyers are assuming that, but don't actually know for certain.

Of course it's possible within certain parts of the reservation number sequences may still apply, or that Tesla is loosely filling reservations based on a sequence combined with areas, regions, and trim variants, etc., but it's hard to know. I've seen many reservation numbers get configuration invites that were sequentially greater than mine. I've also seen reservation numbers in my state that were both less and greater than mine, getting configuration invites as well. So I've long realized that the reservation number alone doesn't determine the sequence.

We're all waiting. Good Luck.

- ÆCIII

COLAB

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Website
colabsystems.com
Vehicles
Nissan Frontier
Occupation
Product manager IT services
Country flag
8A0166C5-5319-47FC-8458-0419F6901158.JPG

cybertruck.jpg
Same for me !!! :unsure: 🤙

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
8A0166C5-5319-47FC-8458-0419F6901158.JPG

cybertruck.jpg
There are a LOT of people with low RNs that have not been offered FS yet.

So:

Good news: You will likely get a FS order invite at some point
Bad news: With the number of invites going out you may be part of the 2.1 million people who get FS order invies.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
Your witnessing the Tesla Cybertruck lottery slowly unfold.

Bsimmer3000

Banned
Banned
First Name
Barri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Country flag
I'm in the Canis Dwarf galaxy and i'm also waiting for my invite. I'm not sure what the delay is. I'm only 25k light years away!
Sponsored