CyberJustice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X
Country flag
what are you basis that on?
the wheels are the biggest giveaway and also overall build. Compare this to the one that was shown at gigatexas and Franz driving around. Also, this picture was taken in Fremont, the builds at fremont are the beta versions of the Cybertruck used purely for testing (there's a couple of them).

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
the wheels are the biggest giveaway and also overall build. Compare this to the one that was shown at gigatexas and Franz driving around. Also, this picture was taken in Fremont, the builds at fremont are the beta versions of the Cybertruck used purely for testing (there's a couple of them).
Pretty sure this is incorrect

the wheels don’t tell anything - it just doesn’t have the hubcaps installed?

Otherwise, I don’t see a single feature distinct from the top photo below, and all the normal differences from the bottom photo below

Tesla Cybertruck Latest Cybertruck sighting from Fremont [4/25/23] ED9DEB55-A912-4565-9E3D-BAE1846976A5
Tesla Cybertruck Latest Cybertruck sighting from Fremont [4/25/23] ED9DEB55-A912-4565-9E3D-BAE1846976A5

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y, 23 Lightning, CyberTruck (someday)
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag
I'm so disappointed. I looks so small compared to that bus. I was assured I would be the largest thing on the road! Even that bike makes the truck look small. I can't believe they shrunk it so much. /s
If only there was a chicken in the picture we could be sure.

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
man ....on some of these views it surely look like the front end is really shortened.....a blunt nose look and really short

madquadbiker

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Navara NP300, Honda e, Honda TRX700XX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Pretty sure this is incorrect

the wheels don’t tell anything - it just doesn’t have the hubcaps installed?

Otherwise, I don’t see a single feature distinct from the top photo below, and all the normal differences from the bottom photo below

ED9DEB55-A912-4565-9E3D-BAE1846976A5.jpeg
ED9DEB55-A912-4565-9E3D-BAE1846976A5.jpeg
So left and righthand drive👍

ED_SFO

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3
Country flag
I also think this is incorrect because Elon said that the pilot line (Fremont) are building Alpha builds.

True Betas should be built on the Austin CT production lines using the giga presses is my thinking. Current Alphas are probably testing the fitment and quality of all the components...especially suspension, battery heating and cooling performance, and any other major components needed to move on to betas build once those final production lines are ready. Ofcourse they prob have a bunch of Austin workers at the pilot line working and learning how to piece this together the correct way.

CyberJustice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X
Country flag
I also think this is incorrect because Elon said that the pilot line (Fremont) are building Alpha builds.

True Betas should be built on the Austin CT production lines using the giga presses is my thinking. Current Alphas are probably testing the fitment and quality of all the components...especially suspension, battery heating and cooling performance, and any other major components needed to move on to betas build once those final production lines are ready. Ofcourse they prob have a bunch of Austin workers at the pilot line working and learning how to piece this together the correct way.
I got the labelling incorrect, the models in fremont are the Alpha ones. I've seen the pre-production build at giga texas in person, there are very minor tweaks on that one that makes the truck aesthetically pleasing from all angles. The finish, lines, and overall build are much higher quality in Texas than what that pic shows.

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
I'm so disappointed. I looks so small compared to that bus. I was assured I would be the largest thing on the road! Even that bike makes the truck look small. I can't believe they shrunk it so much. /s
I am sure I have beaten this to death but I am sure they made huge cuts to try to lighten the truck and increase range. And the design phase was going on during the worst economic time we have seen in a long time so I am certain also that they were greatly looking to reduce cost

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
I am sure I have beaten this to death but I am sure they made huge cuts to try to lighten the truck and increase range. And the design phase was going on during the worst economic time we have seen in a long time so I am certain also that they were greatly looking to reduce cost
For sure lol. I was jk

I really don't think it's small

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
I'd argue over a beer that the doors will be 3mm stainless and the rest of the body is somewhat less than that, hence the different hue in this model. I really just wanted to use "hence" in a sentence...

EDIT: Noticed I used "then", which establishes a following action as in "The Cybertruck stopped and THEN drove through the intersection", instead of the correct "than", which is comparative as in "The doors are lighter in shade THAN the rest of the body" and had to fix it.
I agree. As in “I believe the statement you made to be true”.

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
man ....on some of these views it surely look like the front end is really shortened.....a blunt nose look and really short
I think they shortened the SS good portion at the glass. It used to seem like the hood extended about 3” back further.