Rumor: reservation numbers starting with "112" will be delivered relatively quickly.

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y, 23 Lightning, CyberTruck (someday)
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag
I decided to keep my Ford Pinto I brought with my newspaper route money in 76.

I have a early next year reservation number 119XXXXX for sale. Easy transfer.

Only asking 5,000!!!

Sousray

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 M3
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
It wasn't, specific numbers weren't assigned based on trim. As far as we know its mostly sequential, and it is shared across multiple product lines, not just Cybertruck. I have a dual motor reservation (not that what you selected matters) and I am in the 112748XXX segment, which is roughly in the first 5k by number.
You are right, I ordered 30 seconds in and my # is 1127451xx and I am under the 1000 reservations for the world. I also bought a 2019 M3 1 week after the event. So, registry says 138 for dual motor, but I am happy ether way. Even bought my personal plate which is on my M3 right now. I live right here close to the plant. They totally removed my motor option from my reservation a year ago, I am just waiting to get the message, call, whatever. Why haven't they called????

Last edited:

evazquezcu

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Chevy Silverado LT
Country flag
It sounds suspect since there are SO many reservations in the 12s. I am low 13's and out toward 250K. Maybe by "relatively quickly" they mean 12 months.
My two cents here, there is no way this's true and i believed the number is irrelevant. Personally know two friends who order my same configuration at the beginning of January 2020 and their reservation number star with 112 vs mine 113. I did my order the very next day of the showcase....🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
Don’t live near a Tesla service center? You won’t be getting an early Cybertruck build no matter how early you reserved it.

For customer satisfaction reasons Tesla wants all early owners to be near a service center to help resolve the inevitable 1st year teething issues.

Rivian followed the exact same MO when they released the R1T to the public. A lot of bitching on the Rivian forums from members that had a super early reservation and didn’t receive their truck until later.

Last edited:

Revoltlution

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius (CyberSlug)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
went to see my reservation num :) and looks like the "manage your order" page has changed...
Tesla Cybertruck Rumor: reservation numbers starting with "112" will be delivered relatively quickly. 1701218611423

You can't see your original configuration, no mention of FSD cost, and the only management is to CANCEL. Yikes!
#112Club

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I'm #11278----- and I don't anticipate a CT in my near future.

After waiting over 4 years. I guess even 1 year could seem like "relatively quickly". But consider the source. If Elon comes on stage the 30th and says something like that I might start thinking about installing a charger at my house. :)
My two cents here, there is no way this's true and i believed the number is irrelevant. Personally know two friends who order my same configuration at the beginning of January 2020 and their reservation number star with 112 vs mine 113. I did my order the very next day of the showcase....🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
I cannot believe that anyone that reserved after us has a reservation number under ours.

Luftpilot

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-350, HD Nightrod Special, Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Adventure nut
Country flag
But there is a # number for a specific trim. That # is much lower. My hopes are high.. :)

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
He also said he'd take Tesla private at $420 sooo

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
went to see my reservation num :) and looks like the "manage your order" page has changed...
1701218611423.png

You can't see your original configuration, no mention of FSD cost, and the only management is to CANCEL. Yikes!
#112Club
Been like that for a while

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
I cannot believe that anyone that reserved after us has a reservation number under ours.
They lied. They are probably a "that trucks so ugly no one wants it" bro who was just trying to fit in but ordered day 1
Sponsored