Roy2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Country flag
From video, wheel base is more than 125 inches, but rear wheel steer reduces turning circle. Hope this is standard feature.

Albern

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevrolet Volt, 202X Cybertruck Plaid+ (x2)
Country flag
A great reminder of what the lighting on the production version will look like. I'm still hopeful of the upper front light bar.

Also, the smoked wheels that the above truck had at Cyberrodeo looks much better than the bright silver ones shown above.

Tesla Cybertruck 4 wheel steering Cybertruck driving video from Tesla Cyber Rodeo event 1675451175617

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
Lemme see that diamond turn, baby.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Lemme see that diamond turn, baby.
My bet, they don't show diamond turn till launch night. On launch night, Elon drives the truck through the launch chute like usual at high acceleration. Then turns and rock crawls up a ramp to get on stage. Drives across the stage, then diamond turns it around to face where they came from. Blows everyones mind. Elon gets out to raucous screams and applause. Then the launch talk begins. And we see Cyberquad etc.

Joe_T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback
Country flag
Not sure the Teslarati photographer knows more than us but I’m hopeful he does!!
Tesla Cybertruck 4 wheel steering Cybertruck driving video from Tesla Cyber Rodeo event 1675487077504

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
3rd brake light looks like it's incorporated into the tailgate. The headlights are below the LED light bar to comply with federal motor vehicle standards.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
From here on out we can expect to see numerous Cybertruck videos and photos. The Beta versions are here and are roaming public streets. Finally!!!

RVAC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-
A great reminder of what the lighting on the production version will look like. I'm still hopeful of the upper front light bar.

Also, the smoked wheels that the above truck had at Cyberrodeo looks much better than the bright silver ones shown above.

1675451175617.png
The Beta prototype that was recently spotted had them in black which looks better than silver or gray, though wheels equipped with aerocovers are still by far the best looking.

Tesla Cybertruck 4 wheel steering Cybertruck driving video from Tesla Cyber Rodeo event wheels

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
The Beta prototype that was recently spotted had them in black which looks better than silver or gray, though wheels equipped with aerocovers are still by far the best looking.

wheels.png
Best looking is in the eye of the beholder. I hope you get what you want, but I personally really dislike the wheel covers. From the night of the reveal I didn't like them. But when I saw them at The Petersen, I couldn't stand um. They stick out about an inch beyond the tires and would be a pain in the ass because of it. One of my biggest likes about the Cybertruck is knowing I could park it head-in to curbs and not worry about hearing that god awful sound of the vehicle scrapping it's underside. Driving the CT around with those covers, I'd be constantly worried about them scratching up on curbs. Here's this badass truck that is all about function and toughness with these whimpy plastic covers you gotta tip-toe around town, worrying about scratching. No thanks, not for me!

Here's my photo that shows how far they stick out:
Tesla Cybertruck 4 wheel steering Cybertruck driving video from Tesla Cyber Rodeo event damage
Sponsored

Last edited: