Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor
Occupation
Aerospace Engineering
Country flag
Should I expect a configuration finalization of some sort soon?
Sponsored

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
FINALLY!!!!!!! Tesla will release the Kraken on November 30th.

4 years to design, engineer hardware/software, get a two huge Giga presses in operation, tool up a factory and validate every system on a clean sheet of paper vehicle design is incredibly fast. It would have taken the Big 3 six or eight years to accomplish the same task. Congrats to the entire Cybertruck development team.

As I have said before, affordability will help make the Cybertruck a true success story instead of a $100k+ truck for the wealthy.

Tesla Cybertruck Official: Cybertruck first deliveries on November 30, 2023!!  Production capacity revealed to be >125K E72E16B3-0B02-4435-A0C7-CFEBF66F9CC4

Last edited:

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag

ChiTownCT

First Name
AL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
Unbelievable.. 4 years of waiting and we finally get a date..

Four years of browsing and lurking this forum and reddit, every SINGLE day. Wife said I was crazy, little did she know I had faith..

We made it boyyyys

Macgyverfever

First Name
Regular Don-Won
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP BLUE/WHITE, M3RWD GRAY/BLACK
Occupation
Multifaceted IT Professional
Country flag
I'm most excited to see how many reservations have been retained based on updated configurations and pricing. Bring on the 30th baby! (you, yes you reading - you are baby)

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
We are glad you are too! You gave us more content to argue about than the rest of us combined! Keep it up!
Thanks a ton, really. I get a LOT of hate frequently. Hopefully with a delivery event announced/ pilot production status, that'll subside now.

Johnelrod12

First Name
Rizzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Model 3
Occupation
Sales, Real Estate, Business Owner
Country flag
Man I can’t wait to wrap mines in my company advertisement “Texas Certified Roofing”
Was going to do the same with our lawn care company down here in Florida. We need that ramp!

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
Thanks a ton, really. I get a LOT of hate frequently. Hopefully with a delivery event announced/ pilot production status, that'll subside now.
I think a lot of our anxiety is boiling over and you tend to be the source of a lot of content so you catch a lot of the steam. Anyway, we appreciate what you are doing for the CT cause! I hope to see you posting pics of yours soon!

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
Don’t put too much faith in your reservation number. Tesla will ship to certain locations first just as they did with prior launches. I believe Tesla is installing special lifts at Tesla service centers that can accommodate servicing the long Cybertruck.

Rivian did the exact same think based on a buyers distance to a Rivian service center. 250 miles away? No truck for you. It’s done this way for customer satisfaction reasons.

Last edited:

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
I am not sure where you are getting your info from??? I am a very early Y adopter. (VIN #8xxx). Not one issue and excellent service experience.
I had an early Sig Model X and it was flatbeded the first day (Mar 2, 2016). The coolant hose came off close to home and got a message.

Tesla Cybertruck Official: Cybertruck first deliveries on November 30, 2023!!  Production capacity revealed to be >125K V7He9q8

Tesla Cybertruck Official: Cybertruck first deliveries on November 30, 2023!!  Production capacity revealed to be >125K Xyd5JR7

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
2021 Model Y Dual Motor owner here and we just hit 44k miles.

Problems to date? A loose rear view mirror. And knock on wood, not one squeak or rattle.

Service? A new set of tires at 30k, new cabin air filters and a new set of wiper blades. That’s all folks…
Sponsored