Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I like the idea of being able to sit on the edge and chat with friends after kiteboarding, and carrying my kiteboarding gear in it. If not, I will normally carry my emergency stuff in there, plus mud boots and the like, but I like the idea of putting the kiteboarding gear in there (particularly the board if it will fit - I think it will).
Sponsored

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Call me whatever you like, but just don't call me late for dinner! :p

What it is or isn't, isn't worth the constant insult.

At least try it once without, then see if it's really warranted, instead of blowing up new posters all the time.

There's been quite a few that could of been interesting to talk to, but they just don't need to deal with the abuse of the forum courtyard jester, that creates even more "NOISE" in the forum than everyone else. If I would be greeted like that on the street I'd just walk away.

Civilization requires civil behavior, especially online in forums where we are "trying" to share common interests.
Take off the blinders Jbee, it's time to smell the coffee!

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Take off the blinders Jbee, it's time to smell the coffee!
Don't smoke, don't drink, not even coffee, but I do like the smell of a good coffee. Used to work in a Austrian cafe and the roast and grind smell was terrific in the morning. I've been told American coffee ain't worth writing home about though, in comparison, and Europeans always complain about it. Prices are also ridiculous I think, but it also supports around 100million people worldwide. Big industry.

Bill837

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Z4, 2015 Cherokee Trailhawk, 2008 R1200RT
Occupation
Aviation Weapons/Systems
Country flag
If the stock liner doesnt offer hooks and tie down points, I will most likely add a bunch A line of grocery bag hooks along the back will be helpful.

CyberStevo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Chevy Bolt EV and waiting for my Cybertruck
Occupation
Science Educator/Naturalist
Country flag
Groceries, bags of chicken feed, fishing pole/tackle box, laptop bag, GoPro kit, drone tote, snakes in buckets (I work with reptile conservation), snake catching tools, ropes, and on some occasions a Little Free Library full of nature and science books.

WormtownKris

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2013 F150
Occupation
Outside Sales
Country flag
I currently have a tiny company-issued Subaru Impreza for my job in outside sales. The hatchback is full of literature and swag like carpenters' pencils and sweatshirts for contractors. I have a 5-gal bucket of rolled up blueprints in the backseat, as well as folders full of active or recent job takeoffs.
When I get the CT, I plan on turning in the company vehicle and using the CT full time for work and play. My hope is to consolidate all of my work crap into the frunk, so that the bucket of blueprints in the backseat will be the only work stuff visible in the cabin or bed. On vacations and long weekends, it will be easy to unload the frunk for more room, but if I'm doing after hours activities I will hopefully have ~everything packed away in the frunk.
My emergency stuff and cords, etc will be stowed under the backseat, like I currently do in the F150.

JWass

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Primarily my computer backpack for daily commute to work plus anything additional. Groceries and other miscellaneous otherwise. Occasionally it may be nice to have a power outlet for weekend getaways with some beach time, but not a deal breaker since they’ll be one in the bed.

AZCYBER

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tesla Model S
Occupation
retired
Country flag
We keep an AO soft cooler in the frunk of our S. Perfect for Costco runs. The CT frunk will have room to spare. Probably keep charging adapters and roadside emergency stuff there as well.

Sousray

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 M3
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Grocery…I’ve always only reverse park and the model 3 frunk is useless for grocery. The CT will be what I need for grocery bags lol.
I hope that there is a way to put bag hooks and possible hooks to attach a net inside. This will hold the groceries in place a little.

Sousray

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 M3
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Primarily my computer backpack for daily commute to work plus anything additional. Groceries and other miscellaneous otherwise. Occasionally it may be nice to have a power outlet for weekend getaways with some beach time, but not a deal breaker since they’ll be one in the bed.
Yeah, Tesla definitely needs power outlets in the frunk. Where will I plug in my electric cooler?

Bill W.

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model-X
Country flag
I'm thinking that a lot of us will be putting in a stretchy net across the inside front of the frunk to keep everything from moving around and possibly falling out upon opening the frunk. Once we do that, whatever can fit, can and will go in there.

Last edited:

Bill837

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aviation Weapons/Systems
Country flag
I hope that there is a way to put bag hooks and possible hooks to attach a net inside. This will hold the groceries in place a little.
3M command strip hooks come in some pretty robust sizes. Ive had one on a wall in my house hat for eight years has faithfully supported my heavy armored motorcycle jacket.

Sousray

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 M3
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
3M command strip hooks come in some pretty robust sizes. Ive had one on a wall in my house hat for eight years has faithfully supported my heavy armored motorcycle jacket.
Hope there are places to set them up

Bill837

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aviation Weapons/Systems
Country flag