When do you think we will hear the production specs of the Cybertruck?

When do you think Tesla will provide an update on the Cybertruck?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

akcoyote

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model S; Dual motor CT w/FSD reservation
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Elon has suggested an update on CT will be released this quarter. When do you think that will happen?

Knowing "Elon time", my guess is late June 2021 or later.
Sponsored

rodmacpherson

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt, Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Security Architect (IT/Infosec)
Country flag
In a month...

rodmacpherson

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt, Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Security Architect (IT/Infosec)
Country flag
not necessarily NEXT month, just A month.

CostcoSamples

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Odyssey
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I think that we will see the next prototype iteration before we see specs. We may hear more about CT features from Elon at events such as the quarterly reports or AI Day.
I don't think there will be any new prototype iterations. The design is complete, factory tooling has been ordered and is already arriving on site.

Tesla is very mysterious about features. I wouldn't be surprised if there are very few additional details provided even at the time of placing your final order. To find out you have to watch a review on Youtube.

nitrohuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri Motor Cybertruck
Country flag
I don't think there will be any new prototype iterations. The design is complete, factory tooling has been ordered and is already arriving on site.

Tesla is very mysterious about features. I wouldn't be surprised if there are very few additional details provided even at the time of placing your final order. To find out you have to watch a review on Youtube.

I hate to agree with you on this, but I think you are likely right. From what I understand a lot of other models and updates/specs go completely un-addressed and we don't get official updates until someone actually has a vehicle in hand for a Youtube review...

examples I can think of would be the yoke wheel on the S/X remix (they just showed photos, but no one can get actual confirmation), the center console update on the 3/Y, the list goes on.

My best guess is Tesla will likely just release new "updated" photos of the vehicle, and we'll all be sitting here on this forum zooming in on the images and speculating the same as all other photos we currently have available.

As with most things I say on this forum, I hope I'm wrong...

beeeasybro

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Avalon,Outback, and previously Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Boat Captain
Country flag
Well according to my time machine, there are many possibilities

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Elon has suggested an update on CT will be released this quarter. When do you think that will happen?

Knowing "Elon time", my guess is late June 2021 or later.
he also promised a "look at the design" this month too I believe....7 and counting

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag

I like to look on the bright side. As we're waiting for Cybertruck, we've seen it upgraded with a better battery, shaved door handles, obviously better glass, and the formula for the 30x SS is getting refined too. If this keeps up much longer, we'll be flying these things to fucking Mars, man. ?

CyberKeggy

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Not a cybertruck.....yet!
Country flag
I think that they will release some pictures and possibly some more information shortly after Rivian starts to deliver in June. This will steal some of their thunder and if Tesla is good at anything, it is planning their marketing to take the wind out of their competition's sails.

Ehninger1212

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
Just so everyone knows.. "In a month or so" is a great way to answer your spouse when she ask you to do something. Because According to Elon Musk it means whenever I want at some point in the future.
Sponsored