Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
POS Subaru
Occupation
Welding Engineer
Country flag
I am working a booth at a trade show (Automate) this week and a manufacturing engineer from Tesla that’s been there ten years told me today that they will be starting production of Cybertruck early next month!!!

I know info from employees can maybe not be the most accurate but he sure seemed confident of that fact and I hope he’s right. Anyone else heard anything about when production will begin?

Updated with more details:

What show are you at? I believe he means July, not June.

Exciting times!
The show is called Automate.

Honestly, he actually said “next week” at one point as well. I was just so hesitant to say that right away on this forum cuz it just seemed too good to be true but it sounds like it could totally be the case.

He told me he was heading back to Austin tomorrow to work on it some more. He seemed pretty involved with its manufacturing.

I did ask as well if he knew if it would have a Ford Lightning style frunk and he was not aware of or couldn’t disclose that info
Sponsored

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
I am working a booth at a trade show this week and a manufacturing engineer from Tesla that’s been there ten years told me today that they will be starting production of Cybertruck early next month!!!
this would seem about as expected, if Tesla is targeting a delivery event in late September

3+ months between now and September to finish the line (before “next month”), then do a shake out of the line, before starting to build initial inventory

Omar Qureshi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Earthling
Country flag
I am working a booth at a trade show this week and a manufacturing engineer from Tesla that’s been there ten years told me today that they will be starting production of Cybertruck early next month!!!

I know info from employees can maybe not be the most accurate but he sure seemed confident of that fact and I hope he’s right. Anyone else heard anything about when production will begin?
That was fast....

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag

I don’t even care if it is right, I just love hearing it! Thank you!

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag

Exciting times!

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Let's gooo

OP
OP

Farmer

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
POS Subaru
Occupation
Welding Engineer
Country flag

Exciting times!
The show is called Automate.

Honestly, he actually said “next week” at one point as well. I was just so hesitant to say that right away on this forum cuz it just seemed too good to be true but it sounds like it could totally be the case.
He told me he was heading back to Austin tomorrow to work on it some more. He seemed pretty involved with its manufacturing.

I did ask as well if he knew if it would have a Ford Lightning style frunk and he was not aware of or couldn’t disclose that info
Sponsored