Amuma

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag

This new ramp in the lot we are seeing is going to exponentially increase very soon according to the Chief Engineer for the Cybertruck, Wes. Excellent news for all in line.
Sponsored

agordon117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck foundation awd
Country flag
Cybertruck Ramp X.com

This new ramp in the lot we are seeing is going to exponentially increase very soon according to the Chief Engineer for the Cybertruck, Wes. Excellent news for all in line.
I wonder if this is "soon" as in FSD release, or "soon" as in "all capacity for the year will soon be sold out". :LOL:

STLCYBERBEAST

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck ordered
Country flag
I just watched Joe Tegtmeyer's drone video from Feb. 26 (starts will talking about the EV Rodeo) and he said that the Chief Engineer at Tesla for Cybertruck production left a post on Friday saying that the 140+ Cybertrucks that were seen in one of Joe's previous videos is "nothing compared to what we are about to see compared to the "Armada" of Cybertrucks that will soon be seen in the Outbound Lot".

This could be very good news because Joe is a very reliable source of information. Hopefully Tesla has solved whatever issues they were having and the daily production numbers may increase significantly over the next couple of weeks...

Hope this is true because I have been waiting for 60 days to get a VIN assigned for my Cyberbeast to be delivered in Fort Myers, FL.

The link to Joe's video is below and he makes the comment at 26:30

CyberTruckeeTheOne

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
Occupation
Retired Operating Plans & Forecasting Manager
Country flag
Wait, was "Armada" one of the options in the "what should we call a gathering of Cybertrucks" vote?
Armada refers to battleships.

They are starting to believe their own hype that it is also good enough as a boat. :p

Makeodds101

First Name
Ro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fj Cruiser
Country flag
I just watched Joe Tegtmeyer's drone video from Feb. 26 (starts will talking about the EV Rodeo) and he said that the Chief Engineer at Tesla for Cybertruck production left a post on Friday saying that the 140+ Cybertrucks that were seen in one of Joe's previous videos is "nothing compared to what we are about to see compared to the "Armada" of Cybertrucks that will soon be seen in the Outbound Lot".

This could be very good news because Joe is a very reliable source of information. Hopefully Tesla has solved whatever issues they were having and the daily production numbers may increase significantly over the next couple of weeks...

Hope this is true because I have been waiting for 60 days to get a VIN assigned for my Cyberbeast to be delivered in Fort Myers, FL.

The link to Joe's video is below and he makes the comment at 26:30

I thought the CB wasn't suppose to be released until the middle to end of the year, aren't you expecting to wait greater then 60 days or did you get a February-March date when you reserved it.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Because they dont have parts and cant ship them out? lol

... too soon?