First Name
Alfonso
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Model Y
Country flag
Hey everyone!
I took delivery of my Cybertruck earlier this week. I’ll be playing with it quite a bit and thought I’d reach out to see if anyone had any questions or would like any specific testing to be done. Let me know!
Sponsored

Cybertruck 1974

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Environmental Health
Country flag
yep, drive from Dublin, CA to Yosemite. did you make it? Also what was the date you ordered? Dec 8th 2023? thx

scottyah

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mountaineer
Country flag
Hey everyone!
I took delivery of my Cybertruck earlier this week. I’ll be playing with it quite a bit and thought I’d reach out to see if anyone had any questions or would like any specific testing to be done. Let me know!
Central Valley? Take it to the Taft Hills! Or up the mountains to the south at Hungry Valley SRVA and hit the Wall or Pronghorn Trail.

JTB

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis GV 80 & GV70
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hey everyone!
I would love to get some dimensions from you if you don't mind. I am looking for external dimensions of tail gate LxWxH. Dimensions of the fruck from the out side Hood and lower panel. Dimensions of the front and rear doors LxWxH. Distance from front door to the fruck opening. Finally the diemensions of the lower part of fruck including side wrap around.

Thank you very much in advance, John

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
Hey everyone!
A little early for you to test this but, would love to know your opinion of nighttime visibility on non-lit roads and if you can confirm or deny some of the stuff coming in.

"I don't understand how the headlights are not very good"
"I can barely see the lines on the road"
"The headlights are garbage, they do not light up the road very well...." - Zack Jerry Rig Everything

Tesla Cybertruck Delivered Cybertruck! Central Valley, CA -- Any Questions or Requests? zimage7247

Tesla Cybertruck Delivered Cybertruck! Central Valley, CA -- Any Questions or Requests? zimage7248

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
A little early for you to test this but, would love to know your opinion of nighttime visibility on non-lit roads and if you can confirm or deny some of the stuff coming in.

"I don't understand how the headlights are not very good"
"I can barely see the lines on the road"
"The headlights are garbage, they do not light up the road very well...." - Zack Jerry Rig Everything
This problem was in one of Kyle's videos as well. Yikes ... seems like a ridiculous problem to have as it would have been tested (but ridden around in the city at night too much?). I don't recall exactly which one ... maybe the one with the other twisty road "driver" ?