Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3, nissan leaf
Occupation
pass
Country flag
Show me the tweet
Elon said that the early order holders pricing will be honored, only new orders will be affected.
I ordered a 7K FSD with my tri-motors, $69,990 will be due on delivery with 7,500 IRS and 2000 CA refund, and $2,500 or dumping an ICE car I own, which means, cost 57,990 then 7K for FSD totaling $64,990 + Tax. Awesome. Delivery DEC. 2024 soonest.
My man, you can't post a youtube video and use it as proof. That video had ZERO substance. The only price that was guaranteed was FSD. That's it. You will not be able to purchase one for the original pricing. Believe me, I wish our $100 reservation actually did lock the price in.
Sponsored

jqattan56

First Name
Jamal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Mechanical Design Cosultant
Country flag
My man, you can't post a youtube video and use it as proof. That video had ZERO substance. The only price that was guaranteed was FSD. That's it. You will not be able to purchase one for the original pricing. Believe me, I wish our $100 reservation actually did lock the price in.
OK, Sorry about that, I saw multiple sources, but, I will wait for an official announcement. I hope I was not misinformed.

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
I guess my issue with the notion of a $100k price point is that it doesn't make sense. Nothing about what the Cybertruck is screams "$100k". And it's weird to start that high and have your CEO tell you they plan on making 350k/year. I mean, he's damn near hinting that there's going to be a cheap model. Sub $60k, since that's the price you'd need to be at to sell that many. I understand going $20k above that to get those people that want it first, but there's only 40-50k of those (I'm probably being generous). But, this could just be me projecting my own needs as anything above $80k prices me out. And really, if I was smarter, I'd prefer that number to be $60k, but the IRA limit is too big to ignore and Tesla has a clear defined history of pricing there vehicles right where they need to be in order to maximize orders. I really believe their going to do everything in their power to stay under $80k. I think we'll only see two models. One for $79k and one for $59k.
The one for $59K is the 'DUEL' right?
And $79K is for the TRI. Correct me if l'm stabbing in the dark! I can share that around the $89K position, l would be a taker of the QUAD Motor. Sure hope l'm way too high, for all our sakes! Ideally, it would come in at $85K, give or take!

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Iā€™m not saying that Tesla will copy Fordā€™s pricing structure in any way, but Ford used to have an entry level F-150 Lightning for just under $40K back in 2021. Now that entry level vehicle costs just under $60K (a $20K increase in 2 years). The top of the line Platinum trim costs upwards of $90K.

I think the CyberTruck will come in two variants, just like Teslaā€™s other high-end vehicles (Model S and Model X). There will be a tri-motor AWD and a dual-motor AWD. No single-drive model yet, if ever. Pricing will be $90K-$100K for tri-motor and $70K-$80K for dual-motor.
Why would Tesla price them like Fords?

Does Tesla price the Model Y like a Mach-E?

-Crissa

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
if that tweet existed, it would be tattooed on the lower back of many around here

(no room on mine, what with the butterfly and all)
No ragrets

CYBRSMTH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Fit
Country flag
Why would Tesla price them like Fords?

Does Tesla price the Model Y like a Mach-E?

-Crissa
Did you even read my comment? Watch the Tesla CYBERTRUCK PRICE | This is it (Probably) video by Farzad Mesbahi on YouTube. Heā€™s saying similar things to me and SURPRISE, heā€™s comparing the Cybertruckā€™s pricing to the Ford F-150 Lightning and the Chevy Silverado EV.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Did you even read my comment? Watch the Tesla CYBERTRUCK PRICE | This is it (Probably) video by Farzad Mesbahi on YouTube. Heā€™s saying similar things to me and SURPRISE, heā€™s comparing the Cybertruckā€™s pricing to the Ford F-150 Lightning and the Chevy Silverado EV.
I don't seek out YouTube conjecture. They don't have any special insight.

-Crissa

Huntsman

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Heavy Equipment Ops
Country flag
I am in. I will bet a 6 pack of choice to anyone who takes me on with payout at 1st annual Cybertruck round up. I all in on 54,900 for dual motor. Who is taking?

Please change thread title to "Put your money where you pricing guess is". Don't need another, "what is your price prediction" thread
As I started to read your post I was intrigued, a bet I could afford. Then I read on to learn your price estimate was the same as mine.
Dual motor 305 range - 54.9k
Dual motor 500 range - 65.9
Quad motor 305 range - 74.9
Quad motor 500 range - 85.9
FSD pre- order pricing will NOT be honored ( I hate it and wonā€™t buy it at the current market price but I suspect that will be the business decision ).
Rear Wheel Steering will be standard on all models.
Quad motor 305 will sell first, Dual 305 about 9 months later, 9 months after that 500ā€™s will begin to produce.

jqattan56

First Name
Jamal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Country flag
Musk has been warning about deflation.

Cybertruck pricing will be below launch pricing.

$37,500 - Single Motor
$47,500 - Dual Motor
$67,500 - Tri Motor

1687566599107.jpeg

Orā€¦ what Iā€™ve said on every other thread like this one. In line with Model Y price changes. Since dual motor AWD was priced same as the Model Y at launch.
@ 478K, TrI-motor + FSD. CT, The CT will truly lose favor, with Tesla Fans like me, if prices are increased Tesla Fans People have had enough of this game. For once, follow through Mr. Musk.

jqattan56

First Name
Jamal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Country flag
As I started to read your post I was intrigued, a bet I could afford. Then I read on to learn your price estimate was the same as mine.
Dual motor 305 range - 54.9k
Dual motor 500 range - 65.9
Quad motor 305 range - 74.9
Quad motor 500 range - 85.9
FSD pre- order pricing will NOT be honored ( I hate it and wonā€™t buy it at the current market price but I suspect that will be the business decision ).
Rear Wheel Steering will be standard on all models.
Quad motor 305 will sell first, Dual 305 about 9 months later, 9 months after that 500ā€™s will begin to produce.
Hoge wash, FSD prices should not increase since there is no extra cost for bringing it in from 2019, It is a damn ON code. Enough letting this slide. Compensation for waiting 5-6 years should be enough.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
Enough already with the MSRP and trim speculations!!!

We should all of the FACTS in October. Deliver Day is running late in typical Tesla fashion. Heck, it might not happen until November.

Patience grasshoppersšŸ˜

Last edited:

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Tesla has never, and likely will never, raise their prices 30% on reservation holders. That's more than they raised it on the Roadster reservation holders, and the company was going bankrupt.

-Crissa
Sponsored