Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3, CyberTruck Tri-motor reservation
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
but....

.... why the crane? :ROFLMAO:
Not a promising sign for Rock Crawling CyberTruck reservation holders. šŸ˜³šŸ˜¬šŸ¤”šŸ™„

If it can't drive itself up on that short curb...

Last edited:

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
Alright so now we 100% know that a tarp in the back of the Cyber Truck is gonna make a badass mini pool!
Also, we need the sizing specs of that tarp ASAP so we can start crunching some CT dimension numbers. :)

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Why were the lifting it, tho? Seems an odd choice when they had to go remove the rigging from it anyhow.

-Crissa
They lifted it because they can. But what that showed, is how freaking awesome it is to have stainless steel, reflective vehicle. As it was spinning each surface was changing colors reflecting the world around it. Why would I want to cover that up. What an amazing sight spinning in the sky!

Dr_Grey_Bush

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW
Country flag
but....

.... why the crane? :ROFLMAO:
The concrete slab was just poured and they didnā€™t want to chance having the concrete break apart when driving the truck up on to it.

Dr_Grey_Bush

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW
Country flag
And for once, with music to get us psyched up for game day.

If they bleed, we can kill em !!!
Thatā€™s why I chose this song. Everything I have seen so far does not pull the prospective new owner and Cybertruck together. As a matter of fact a couple of the videos were pretty weak and may have pushed some folks that were on the fence back to the other side. I wanted the viewer to have the gut feeling of jumping in the drivers seat and driving it off the platform right into battle. Mad Max Style!!

Dr_Grey_Bush

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW
Country flag
Damn
Tesla Cybertruck New Video - Cybertruck driving inside Giga Texas and lifted into place for Cyber Roundup 2023 1684618081284
Iā€™m not real sure what you want me to say here. I guess stop taking your sisters to band camp? And why would you invite them to the pool party? Thatā€™s just shitty morals thereā€¦ but hey you do you!

till next week my Prius Driver;
Dr Grey Bush

tmeyer3

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Wrangler, Tractors
Occupation
Computer Scientist
Country flag
I'm guessing they were worried the truck would crush the temporary platform driving over it.
This sounds kinda like a Chuck Norris joke. Chuck Norris doesn't move himself when he does pushups, he moves the world.
The Cybertruck doesn't simply rock crawl, the rocks just break or move.
Sponsored