g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
https://ir.tesla.com/#quarterly-disclosure

“We’re anticipating having a delivery event probably in Q3” -Elon Musk on earnings call.

On Cybertruck spec question... "Well I think will save that for the Cybertruck hand over event which will hopefully be in the end of Q3. It's an incredible product. A product like this only come along once. People will not be disappointed, it's amazing"

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla Q1 2023 Earnings Report; Cybertruck Status Maintains "Tooling" Status, Pilot Production Line Photos Shown! 📸 1681934666540

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla Q1 2023 Earnings Report; Cybertruck Status Maintains "Tooling" Status, Pilot Production Line Photos Shown! 📸 1681934793009

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla Q1 2023 Earnings Report; Cybertruck Status Maintains "Tooling" Status, Pilot Production Line Photos Shown! 📸 1681934812888

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla Q1 2023 Earnings Report; Cybertruck Status Maintains "Tooling" Status, Pilot Production Line Photos Shown! 📸 Cybertruck production pilot lin

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla Q1 2023 Earnings Report; Cybertruck Status Maintains "Tooling" Status, Pilot Production Line Photos Shown! 📸 fugooubxwaigae1-jpe
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Just give me my truck thx

ED_SFO

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3
Country flag
Looks like they are already building prototypes to test the production line which is great news...I'm sure as each one is finished they will put them on the road for evaluation. Last pic looks like he's carrying the compressor tank which looks larger than the model s unit, looks to about 5-7 gallon tank.

ricinro

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla MY, 2001 ford Sportrac
Occupation
mech design engineer-ret.
Country flag
The 1st, 3rd and 4th photo are the pilot line (California) and the 2nd photo was Texas. The accumulator (air tank) appears to be aluminum and hopefully mounted in a way where water can be drained often.

VolklKatana

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2019 Tesla M3 LR AWD FSD, CT3 reserved
Occupation
Data Architect
Country flag

ricinro

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla MY, 2001 ford Sportrac
Occupation
mech design engineer-ret.
Country flag
It appears that there are attachment points for the SS exterior panels on the subframe and bosses on the casting to mount SS panels. The exterior SS panels will be too structurally insignificant to declare this as an exoskeleton as most of the loads will be handled by the castings, structural battery pack and subframe.
However, this is great news for repairs to the exterior panels as they could be replaced easily for minor accidents.

Last edited:

NJturtlePower

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Model 3 Stealth Performance
Country flag
Looks like they are already building prototypes to test the production line which is great news...I'm sure as each one is finished they will put them on the road for evaluation. Last pic looks like he's carrying the compressor tank which looks larger than the model s unit, looks to about 5-7 gallon tank.
They sure are...confirmed multiple times in the Tesla Q1 Update Doc. today. 👀

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla Q1 2023 Earnings Report; Cybertruck Status Maintains "Tooling" Status, Pilot Production Line Photos Shown! 📸 CT5

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla Q1 2023 Earnings Report; Cybertruck Status Maintains "Tooling" Status, Pilot Production Line Photos Shown! 📸 CT7

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla Q1 2023 Earnings Report; Cybertruck Status Maintains "Tooling" Status, Pilot Production Line Photos Shown! 📸 CT6

kbolt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
It appears that there are attachment points for the SS exterior panels on the subframe and bosses on the casting to mount SS panels. The exterior SS panels will not be too structurally significant to declare this as an exoskeleton as most of the loads will be handled by the castings, structural battery pack and subframe.
Perhaps an indication of 2mm thick?

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
The 1st, 3rd and 4th photo are the pilot line (California) and the 2nd photo was Texas. The accumulator (air tank) appears to be aluminum and hopefully mounted in a way where water can be drained often.
interesting. So the pilot line gives little insight RE the status the inner guts of TX line

electricAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck dual-motor
Country flag
Just putting some interesting old puzzle pieces together....

So this picture above appears to be taken in the same spot as this picture
1681938076534.png

From this article: https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/tesla-alaska-exclusive/

Located somewhere right around here:
https://maps.app.goo.gl/LsbEqWDhfN3UGo1X7
Been there. Great place to caribou hunt. In fact, my profile photo was taken not too far away.

Glad we finally have some confirmation of testing in Alaska. Why did it take so long to release this photo? Seems like this happened years ago. Although I notice no door handles in the pictured CT. Hmmm.

scottyah

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mountaineer
Country flag
Looks like Dashboard has a small ledge to hold stuff better (prototype looked like it'd dump stuff on you).
Tesla Cybertruck Tesla Q1 2023 Earnings Report; Cybertruck Status Maintains "Tooling" Status, Pilot Production Line Photos Shown! 📸 1681939334334

We can also tell it's fabric (prototype was going to be some some sort of recycled paper thing)
Tesla Cybertruck Tesla Q1 2023 Earnings Report; Cybertruck Status Maintains "Tooling" Status, Pilot Production Line Photos Shown! 📸 1681939287541

It also ends halfway up the monster dashboard area... Potential access to frunk??

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla Q1 2023 Earnings Report; Cybertruck Status Maintains "Tooling" Status, Pilot Production Line Photos Shown! 📸 1681939270122
Sponsored