Regular Don-Won
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP BLUE/WHITE, M3RWD GRAY/BLACK
Occupation
Multifaceted IT Professional
Country flag
I mean, how much do you really like all your family members?

I felt like I need to say that this was a joke. I was trying to be funny. I'm sorry the Cybertruck won't work for your family. I would hold onto your reservation though on the off chance that by the time your order number comes up, there's a 6th seat option.
Haha I won't leave. Who knows, maybe I'll be rich in 20 years when its finally my turn ?
Sponsored

MEWoodsMFG

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Chrysler Town & Country
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
I have a minivan that has a center console that can be removed by turning a lever, as well as seats that can be removed the same way. I don't think it's beyond possibility that maybe there will be a choice of center console, or a fold down seat/center console combination? The technology has existed for crap companies like Chrysler to use for this sort of thing in vans for decades, I'm sure the big brains at Tesla can figure this out.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
The roped off CT display kept the Cybertruck buzz alive. Tesla is the master!

Last edited:

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
I would wait and see. It's been in the other betas.
Yeah, I'm not buying it (that it's not gonna be there). No room for the center seat now? Tell that to my '86 Toyota.....

Tesla Cybertruck "Took Cybertruck Beta [w/ BAW] out for a drive" -- Franz von Holzhausen Photo Interior

TheLastStarfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Challenger, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Country flag
Yeah, I'm not buying it (that it's not gonna be there). No room for the center seat now? Tell that to my '86 Toyota.....

Interior.jpeg
Yeah, my old Intrepid hand me down from my parents had a middle front seat. Super useful when you wanted to get a pile of college kids to a party. There is definitely "room" for one in the CT, it's just a matter of whether they choose to put it in there. I think it will be an option, if not standard. I certainly hope so.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Definitely a little weird the caps cover the rubber. Hopefully they keep the nice looking wheels underneath and these are just covers.

Since about half my driving lately seems to be along forest roads eventually, probably off all the time.

I do think they look sharp though.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag

smriddle

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
Sad they took the center front seat out - that's literally a deal breaker for me with my 6 member family :-(
Where did you hear that? Because I'm in the same boat!

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Yeah, my old Intrepid hand me down from my parents had a middle front seat. Super useful when you wanted to get a pile of college kids to a party. There is definitely "room" for one in the CT, it's just a matter of whether they choose to put it in there. I think it will be an option, if not standard. I certainly hope so.
Hmmmm.... Do the kids these days still play sardines? Am I looking super old and irrelevant about now?

I wonder how many people could get stuffed into a CT.

From here:
5. Most people crammed into…

• A “new” Volkswagen Beetle: A total of 25 people packed into a Volkswagen Beetle in Kremser, Austria on April 29, 2000. ¹
  • An “old” Volkswagen Beetle: A decade later, a university attempted the same feat — this time with a 1964 Volkswagen Beetle. On December 9, 2010, twenty people crammed into the car, which was the most people to fit inside any old-style Beetle model. A college group organized the event to raise awareness of human trafficking. ¹
  • A Volkswagen camper van: On September 5, 2015, a group of Volkswagen enthusiasts gathered at a festival held in Malvern, Worcestershire in the UK. Fifty people crowded into the van, setting a record that had never been attempted before, and they used the event to raise money for a children’s charity. ¹