Would you buy the Cybertruck if your number came up in the next month?

Given the current models and prices, would you convert your reservation next month?

• No, I don't have a reservation, just give me the answers,

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Yes! The Cyberbeast.

Votes: 50 22.9%
  • Yes! The AWD.

Votes: 102 46.8%
  • No, I'd wait.

Votes: 55 25.2%
  • No, I'm out.

Votes: 10 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
I am just behind this guy as my reservation order is 11287xxxx and doing the math, I am 126 k in the queue, so if there are only 1000 FS being offered than their conversion rate is less than 1%. As you said, these are the most rabid CT fans, so what will be the conversion rate for the rest of the queue?

2,000,000 x .01 = 20,000
its already been confirmed that its going well above 1,000. I am in no way gloating but i have been right about many of my predictions. I work in a manufacturing and sales setting. They are profit maximizers. they are going to sell the FS trims until it negatively affects them. And that wont happen until CTs are piling up in the parking lot and that wont happen for at least a year. You will definitely be getting an opportunity to order the FS in my opinion.
Sponsored

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
they are in the 11284xxxx range. So they are moving up the list. I bet the go through the entire list with offers for the FS series. I bet the conversion rate is less than 10%. probably 5%. this forum is for the enthusiast so the portion of buyers on here will be much higher than reality. So even with 2,000,000 preorders thats like 100,000 orders. i can easily see them holding the FS pricing to try to squeeze out as many add on sales they can get before dropping the price. the timing will line up perfect. sell FS for a year while they ramp up production and once production is full speed drop it to 80k and see how many they can sell.
As you may know from my sig line I am RN11302XXX. I will order if invited to do so. I watch the order list every day. I had hoped they would make 2 ā€˜digitsā€™ a week but it is still just 1 (e.g., 11283 to 11284 this week).

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
As you may know from my sig line I am RN11302XXX. I will order if invited to do so. I watch the order list every day. I had hoped they would make 2 ā€˜digitsā€™ a week but it is still just 1 (e.g., 11283 to 11284 this week).
At the LOW 113s are you hoping for a FS invite or a regular?

Feels a lot easier to say yes to a non-FS than the FS for me personally.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
At the LOW 113s are you hoping for a FS invite or a regular?

Feels a lot easier to say yes to a non-FS than the FS for me personally.
Yes, low 113, and I would take an AWD or FS AWD if given the option. There are good reasons to wait for a non-FS vehicle but that could take a lot longer.

Bartman

First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y
Country flag
Iā€™m actually still in the midst of my victory lap about pricing as I said id buy the 3 motor if it included all options and wasnt more than the X plaid IF it included all the options. Tesla has since dropped the price but at the time it was ~ $115k.

so I absolutely will be buying a 3 motor even though 1) I absolutely hate the name 2) I find the additional range implementation & solution for a spare to be dog shit awful 3) I am extremely skeptical of the baja-worthiness of the truck after seeing some components up close.

what I likely wont be doing however is buying all of the trucks I reserved.
How many did you reserve? Just curious.

Bartman

First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y
Country flag
I am just behind this guy as my reservation order is 11287xxxx and doing the math, I am 126 k in the queue, so if there are only 1000 FS being offered than their conversion rate is less than 1%. As you said, these are the most rabid CT fans, so what will be the conversion rate for the rest of the queue?

2,000,000 x .01 = 20,000
I would guess they will get to you both pretty soon. Like within a month, to two.
Sponsored