JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Just dropping in to remind everyone of the German word for "exit" ..... : "Ausfahrt"
I remember making that joke when I was 7 whilst driving in a VW bus on the autobahn with our family. My first memory of my first successful joke...:ROFLMAO:
I must admit they haven't gotten much better either. :D
Sponsored

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
I remember making that joke when I was 7 whilst driving in a VW bus on the autobahn with our family. My first memory of my first successful joke...:ROFLMAO:
I must admit they haven't gotten much better either. :D
Ha, yeah, my kids (pre-teens at the time) got a big kick out of my German factoids.....

D101010

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MYP
Country flag
I really hope the vent is not normal unless they have a really good air dryer. I had a ram 1500 with air suspension and living in MN getting down to -20 or colder that system would freeze up. And with no air it was like riding a bull.

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
So every time we get out of our vehicle that's what we are doing? Live and learn.
"Aus" means off or out, and "fahrt" means drive, so Ausfahrt means "out-drive". Exiting a vehicle is called "Aussteigen", which is "out-climbing", and exiting through a door is "Ausgang", which is "out-walk". So unlike the English "exit" there is a verb attached to each so you know how to do it. The word "fart" is "furz".

But the best swear word to use is "ich-liebe-dich". You'll make a lot of German friends like that. ;)

59sjordan

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 M3LR White on White, CyberTruck Reservation
Occupation
Controls Engineer
Country flag
It's not just a fart sound, it's an actual fart. At least if you take the definition of expelled gas. Not sure if the CT has an actual anus since it doesn't have a tail pipe.
My Tesla has a butthole...

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
I didn't realise being blocked meant you can't see their posts as well, I thought it just meant she can't see your posts?
Makes sense. Someone gets on your nerves, you block them. If, they see your post, they say some crap about it you can’t defend because you can not see it. It is better for them not to see it to begin with to reduce friction.

Fugue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR FSD, camper van, CT3 FSD preordered
Occupation
Tech Industry Grunt
Country flag
This was a working truck. Just wondering how these damages could have happen without rear glass being down/out. Specially with the roof overhang vertically coming passed where the damages are.

1694739822345.png
Hand prints from reaching through a retractable window maybe?

And it looks to me as if the bulkhead is a different piece of plastic, maybe a different material from the rest of the bed. In the rollover test video this piece looked missing.

I'm not ruling out a midgate at this point.

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Makes sense. Someone gets on your nerves, you block them. If, they see your post, they say some crap about it you can’t defend because you can not see it. It is better for them not to see it to begin with to reduce friction.
But you can still see the post if you're not logged in, so doesn't really help. I often change browsers depending on the device I'm on so I am not always signed in. Would make no difference then.

But in saying that, a lot of rubbish is presented here from one bias or another, and having it "unblocked" helps filter it by people countering it. Nobody "likes" a "negative feedback loop", but more often than not everyone needs one at some point.

"Letting dogs lie" isn't productive either so you need a balance there, otherwise everyone can go off in their own dream world and keep on spewing nonsense. Also other forum participants should stick up for they think is right too. But trolls, even those that don't know that they are one, are real too, so it's often hard to find a balance.

Maybe we need a "community notes" ? ;)

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Honestly, this going to be my biggest gripe. The attention and questions are going to get really tiring.
Really only an issue for those that got their preorder in on launch day or maybe up to a couple days later. Those that were later won't get delivered till the initial questions and looky-loos have died down quite a bit.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
But you can still see the post if you're not logged in, so doesn't really help. I often change browsers depending on the device I'm on so I am not always signed in. Would make no difference then.

But in saying that, a lot of rubbish is presented here from one bias or another, and having it "unblocked" helps filter it by people countering it. Nobody "likes" a "negative feedback loop", but more often than not everyone needs one at some point.

"Letting dogs lie" isn't productive either so you need a balance there, otherwise everyone can go off in their own dream world and keep on spewing nonsense. Also other forum participants should stick up for they think is right too. But trolls, even those that don't know that they are one, are real too, so it's often hard to find a balance.

Maybe we need a "community notes" ? ;)
Tough to cover all cases by one set of guideline. It is rare that I block someone but a few times that I have done it, has been for different reasons. When someone consistently post content that is incomprehensible to me (it is in French), when it is consistently uninteresting or when they frequently, directly or in a passive aggressive manner try to bully me out of the forum in an effort to eliminate an opposing point of view.

Overall, threads that I have been reading on this forum have been fairly good and not in need of drastic measures compare to some other forums. Truth be told, I think I may be posting more useless crap than anyone else. I wish there was an easy way to know how many people are blocking me. Everyone needs a reality check.

Last edited:

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag

Bed peak too!

1694722491592.jpeg

Proper 'peek-a-boo' thru the 'fixed' back window looking at the rear seat. ( not much to see....look like normal seats )
Is it to late to have that window with the 'open' option?